warning gtar

Cygwin list mailing list
Hello

I get the following running Checkpoint migrate utility

Compressing files...
      2 [main] gtar 8896 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD point
er.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]
      2 [main] gzip 13664 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD poin
ter.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]

Nagu Sittampalam
Security Team Leader
Digital and Strategic IT
Southampton City Council
Landline: 02380 833012 | Fax: 02380 832973
e-mail [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
post Southampton City Council, IT services, 1st Floor, One Guildhall Square, Above Bar, Southampton, SO14  7FP

This email is confidential but may have to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Environmental Information Regulations 2004 or data protection legislation. If you are not the person or organisation it was meant for, apologies, please ignore it, delete it, and notify us. SCC does not make legally binding agreements or accept formal notices/proceedings by email. E-mails may be monitored. This email (and its attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If it has come to you in error, you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone.

Re: warning gtar

cygwinautoreply

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings