util-linux update?

Mark Geisert
Hi Yaakov,
May I update the version of util-linux available on Cygwin?  Your cygport
file for the current 2.33.1 seems to work fine for the latest 2.35.1.

I would add a patch file 2.33.1-cygwin-cpuset.patch (see attached) and
update the cygport file to reference this additional patch and remove the
"--disable-schedutils" from CYGCONF_ARGS.  With these changes a working
'taskset.exe' will be an additional build output.

I would package the latest util-linux 2.35.1 unless you'd prefer some
intermediate version.
Thank you,

..mark

2.33.1-cygwin-cpuset.patch (1K) Download Attachment