updated package: gsl-1.8-1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

updated package: gsl-1.8-1

a.rburgers@quicknet.nl
Hello,

I've uploaded binary and source packages of gsl-1.8-1

This is a repackaging with cygport and an update to a more
recent upstream version. Also for easier future updates, the
packages has been split in four parts, which is indeed very easy
to achieve with cygport.

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-1.8-1.tar.bz2
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/setup.hint
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-apps-1.8-1.tar.bz2
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/apps.hint
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-doc-1.8-1.tar.bz2
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/doc.hint
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-devel-1.8-1.tar.bz2
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/devel.hint

Please remove gsl-1.6-2 and leave gsl-1.7-1 as previous.

Teun



DESCRIPTION="Numerical library in C";
HOMEPAGE="http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/";
SRC_URI="ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gsl/gsl-1.8.tar.gz";

#---------------------------------------------------------------------
# 4 subpackages
# gsl- : dlls
# gsl-apps : gsl-histogram and gsl-randist programs
# gsl-doc : documentation
# gsl-devel : headers, static libraries, import libraries
#---------------------------------------------------------------------

PKG_NAMES="${PN} ${PN}-apps ${PN}-devel ${PN}-doc";
PKG_HINTS="setup apps devel doc";

PKG_CONTENTS[0]='usr/bin/*.dll';
PKG_CONTENTS[1]='usr/bin/gsl-histogram.exe usr/bin/gsl-histogram.exe';
PKG_CONTENTS[2]="usr/share/aclocal/ usr/bin/gsl-config usr/include/ \
                 usr/lib/lib* usr/lib/pkgconfig/";
PKG_CONTENTS[3]='etc/ usr/share/doc/ usr/share/info/ usr/share/man';

CYGCONF_ARGS="LIBS=-lblas";
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updated package: gsl-1.8-1

Christopher Faylor-2
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 08:12:37PM +0200, a.rburgers wrote:
Please reorganize your download directory with subdirectories containing
packages and setup.hint's and then provide shell commands using 'cd' and
'wget' for retrieving the packages.

cgf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updated package: gsl-1.8-1

a.rburgers@quicknet.nl
Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Please reorganize your download directory with subdirectories containing
> packages and setup.hint's and then provide shell commands using 'cd' and
> 'wget' for retrieving the packages.

Attached you find a script gsl-get.sh that fetches the files and
organises them in what I think is the intended directory structure
and renames all the .hints files to setup.hint in the appropriate
directory. After executing of the script this should be the result:

gsl/gsl-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2
gsl/gsl-1.8-1.tar.bz2
gsl/setup.hint
gsl/gsl-apps/gsl-apps-1.8-1.tar.bz2
gsl/gsl-apps/setup.hint
gsl/gsl-devel/gsl-devel-1.8-1.tar.bz2
gsl/gsl-devel/setup.hint
gsl/gsl-doc/gsl-doc-1.8-1.tar.bz2
gsl/gsl-doc/setup.hint

Teun

#!/bin/bash

mkdir -p gsl/gsl-apps gsl/gsl-doc gsl/gsl-devel

cd gsl
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/setup.hint
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-1.8-1.tar.bz2

cd ../gsl/gsl-apps
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-apps-1.8-1.tar.bz2
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/apps.hint
mv apps.hint setup.hint

cd ../../gsl/gsl-doc
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-doc-1.8-1.tar.bz2
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/doc.hint
mv doc.hint setup.hint

cd ../../gsl/gsl-devel
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/gsl-devel-1.8-1.tar.bz2
wget http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gsl/devel.hint
mv devel.hint setup.hint
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updated package: gsl-1.8-1

Christopher Faylor-2
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:12:46PM +0200, Teun Burgers wrote:

>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>>Please reorganize your download directory with subdirectories containing
>>packages and setup.hint's and then provide shell commands using 'cd' and
>>'wget' for retrieving the packages.
>
>Attached you find a script gsl-get.sh that fetches the files and
>organises them in what I think is the intended directory structure
>and renames all the .hints files to setup.hint in the appropriate
>directory. After executing of the script this should be the result:
>
>gsl/gsl-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2
>gsl/gsl-1.8-1.tar.bz2
>gsl/setup.hint
>gsl/gsl-apps/gsl-apps-1.8-1.tar.bz2
>gsl/gsl-apps/setup.hint
>gsl/gsl-devel/gsl-devel-1.8-1.tar.bz2
>gsl/gsl-devel/setup.hint
>gsl/gsl-doc/gsl-doc-1.8-1.tar.bz2
>gsl/gsl-doc/setup.hint

Thanks.  I've run the script and it has worked flawlessly.

So,

Uploaded.

cgf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updated package: gsl-1.8-1

Andrew Schulman-3
In reply to this post by Christopher Faylor-2
> provide shell commands using 'cd' and
> 'wget' for retrieving the packages

Is this SOP now?  Or did you just ask for it in this case because it was a
long list of files?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updated package: gsl-1.8-1

Christopher Faylor-2
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:46:00PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>cgf wrote:
>>provide shell commands using 'cd' and 'wget' for retrieving the
>>packages
>
>Is this SOP now?  Or did you just ask for it in this case because it
>was a long list of files?

Both Corinna and I have asked for this in the past.  It simplifies
our life enormously.

cgf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updated package: gsl-1.8-1

Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
In reply to this post by a.rburgers@quicknet.nl
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Teun Burgers wrote:

> Attached you find a script gsl-get.sh that fetches the files and
> organises them in what I think is the intended directory structure
> and renames all the .hints files to setup.hint in the appropriate
> directory. After executing of the script this should be the result:
>
> gsl/gsl-1.8-1-src.tar.bz2
> gsl/gsl-1.8-1.tar.bz2
> gsl/setup.hint
> gsl/gsl-apps/gsl-apps-1.8-1.tar.bz2
> gsl/gsl-apps/setup.hint
> gsl/gsl-devel/gsl-devel-1.8-1.tar.bz2
> gsl/gsl-devel/setup.hint
> gsl/gsl-doc/gsl-doc-1.8-1.tar.bz2
> gsl/gsl-doc/setup.hint

Were you aware that cygport does this automatically?  As part of the
'package' command, it installs all packages and their setup.hint's in
the dist/ directory.


Yaakov
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFEdiLEpiWmPGlmQSMRAhMuAKDcjF0UnjqySJtDPPdsoms2zGqJ+QCeMSG/
KEI0dsQjAUd2YsBhROoGNko=
=S84I
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----