trans can not work

X.y. Xu
Hi,
When I want to use trans to get or trans some files on PC end.
There is something wrong with it.
Following is the jumping out message:

C:\trans>trans -g cnpn5828p
     11 [main] trans 5600 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

C:\trans>trans -g cnpn5828p
     11 [main] trans 5600 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

would you help check the problem?
Thank you!

Br,
Kosmos Xu

Re: trans can not work

cyg Simple
On 10/30/2018 11:06 AM, X.y. Xu wrote:

> Hi,
> When I want to use trans to get or trans some files on PC end.
> There is something wrong with it.
> Following is the jumping out message:
>
> C:\trans>trans -g cnpn5828p
>      11 [main] trans 5600 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
> the public mailing list [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> C:\trans>trans -g cnpn5828p
>      11 [main] trans 5600 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
> the public mailing list [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

See https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

Be sure to follow up with the distributor of trans.

--
cyg Simple