setup.exe window resizing

Sam Steingold
It is nice that the setup.exe window can now be resized, but it would be
even better if setup.exe remembered how it was resized last time and
started in my preferred size.
many applications do that, I see no reason for setup.exe not to.
thanks.
http://www.dhimmi.com/ http://truepeace.org http://www.palestinefacts.org/
http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/ http://www.mideasttruth.com/
UNIX, car: hard to learn/easy to use; Windows, bike: hard to learn/hard to use.

Re: setup.exe window resizing

Christopher Faylor-2
On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 10:00:52AM -0500, Sam Steingold wrote:
>It is nice that the setup.exe window can now be resized, but it would be
>even better if setup.exe remembered how it was resized last time and
>started in my preferred size.
>many applications do that, I see no reason for setup.exe not to.
>thanks.

Wow!  Neither do I!  What were we thinking?

Oh, yeah, I remember.  WJM.

cgf