problem with my Grads Aplication

Rafika Sri Nurjannah
 Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. to Grads

Re: problem with my Grads Aplication

john doe

https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

--
John Doe

Re: problem with my Grads Aplication

marco atzeri-4
Am 02.11.2018 um 07:32 schrieb john doe:
> On 11/2/2018 2:58 AM, Rafika Sri Nurjannah wrote:
>>   Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. to Grads
>>

> https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

Joe,
if you do not reply also to the sender, it is not very useful
as it is almost sure that they are not in the mailing list.

---

On 11/2/2018 8:11 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:

> Am 02.11.2018 um 07:32 schrieb john doe:
>> On 11/2/2018 2:58 AM, Rafika Sri Nurjannah wrote:
>>>   Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. to Grads
>>>

>> https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings
>>

> Joe,
> if you do not reply also to the sender, it is not very useful
> as it is almost sure that they are not in the mailing list.

Marco, is there anyway to know with out guessing if the OP is subscribed
to the list?

--
John Doe

Re: problem with my Grads Aplication

Andrey Repin
Greetings, john doe!

> On 11/2/2018 8:11 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>>>

>>> https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings
>>>

>> Joe,
>> if you do not reply also to the sender, it is not very useful
>> as it is almost sure that they are not in the mailing list.
>>

> Marco, is there anyway to know with out guessing if the OP is subscribed
> to the list?

No, but in case of these mails, you could guess with high degree of certainty.
Normally, I just reply to all, and if somebody don't want to receive
duplicates, they can set reply-to back to the list for list mails.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

Re: problem with my Grads Aplication

cyg Simple
On 11/2/2018 3:55 AM, john doe wrote:

> On 11/2/2018 8:11 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>>>

>>> https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings
>>>

>> Joe,
>> if you do not reply also to the sender, it is not very useful
>> as it is almost sure that they are not in the mailing list.
>>

> Marco, is there anyway to know with out guessing if the OP is subscribed
> to the list?

John, there is not a way to know other than to say that these one off
FAQ are most likely a candidate for not being on the list. Also
unfortunately you must copy and paste the sender's address due to
reply-to munging created by the list software.

--
cyg Simple

On 11/2/2018 10:15 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:

> Greetings, john doe!

>>> Joe,
>>> if you do not reply also to the sender, it is not very useful
>>> as it is almost sure that they are not in the mailing list.
>>>

>> Marco, is there anyway to know with out guessing if the OP is subscribed
>> to the list?
>
> No, but in case of these mails, you could guess with high degree of certainty.
> Normally, I just reply to all, and if somebody don't want to receive
> duplicates, they can set reply-to back to the list for list mails.

When I "Reply All" using my T'bird I only get the list mail address
regardless.  The reply-to is already munged.

--
cyg Simple