Quantcast

potrace headers and libraries

Ken Brown-6
Jari,

Your build of potrace lacks the headers and libraries that would
normally be provided by libpotrace0 and libpotrace-devel packages.
Would you be willing to add these?  (You need to pass --with-libpotrace
to the configure script.)

For your convenience, I'm attaching a cygport file that does this.

Ken

potrace.cygport (1K) Download Attachment

Re: potrace headers and libraries

Jari Aalto-5
On 2017-03-14 12:40, Ken Brown wrote:
| Jari,
|
| Your build of potrace lacks the headers and libraries that would normally be
| provided by libpotrace0 and libpotrace-devel packages. Would you be willing
| to add these?  (You need to pass --with-libpotrace to the configure script.)
|
| For your convenience, I'm attaching a cygport file that does this.

Hi Ken,

Would you be interested in taking over? It's yours if you want.

Jari

On 3/14/2017 4:36 PM, Jari Aalto wrote:

> On 2017-03-14 12:40, Ken Brown wrote:
> | Jari,
> |
> | Your build of potrace lacks the headers and libraries that would normally be
> | provided by libpotrace0 and libpotrace-devel packages. Would you be willing
> | to add these?  (You need to pass --with-libpotrace to the configure script.)
> |
> | For your convenience, I'm attaching a cygport file that does this.
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Would you be interested in taking over? It's yours if you want.

Sure, I can do that.  I'll send an ITA in a separate email.

Thanks.