please upload fortune-1.99.1-2

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/fortune-1.99.1-2-src.tar.bz2
http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/fortune-1.99.1-2.tar.bz2
http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/setup.hint

setup.hint:
sdesc: "Print a random, perhaps interesting, adage; may contain offsensive material"
category: Games
requires: cygwin libiconv2
test: 1.99.1-2
curr: 1.99.1-1
prev: 1.8-2

Re: please upload fortune-1.99.1-2

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Jan 16 00:08, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/fortune-1.99.1-2-src.tar.bz2
> http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/fortune-1.99.1-2.tar.bz2
> http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/setup.hint

Uploaded.  I'm curious, why is this marked as test?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 10:58:15AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 16 00:08, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> > http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/fortune-1.99.1-2-src.tar.bz2
> > http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/fortune-1.99.1-2.tar.bz2
> > http://zipcon.net/~sthoenna/fortune/setup.hint
>
> Uploaded.  I'm curious, why is this marked as test?

1. Because I built it with a recent snapshot, so it requires a
snapshot or 1.5.19 (which I hope will come soon...)

2. In case building with the generic build script causes any problems,
I wanted people to have the option of keeping the 1.99.1-1 version,
but I didn't want that to be prev, since the older version is a lot
faster, and there may be some people still wanting to use it.
After a while, I'd like 1.99.1-2 to replace 1.99.1-1 as curr.