old version of cygwin

张 臻博
hello,
for some reason i need the old version of cygwin 1.5.18. Is there somebody
know where i can find it, as i cannot find from the cygwin website?
thanks a lot
frankie

Re: old version of cygwin

Christopher Faylor-2
On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 04:40:45PM +0800, ?? ???? wrote:
>hello,
>for some reason i need the old version of cygwin 1.5.18. Is there somebody
>know where i can find it, as i cannot find from the cygwin website?

This is not the correct mailing list for this type of question.

However, to answer your question - we don't keep old versions on the site.
The newest version of cygwin1.dll works with older binaries.

If you really must use an older version, google for "cygwin time machine".