Quantcast

octave-geometry no more noarch

as the next version of octave-geometry will be arch dependent,
can someone revert the repository from noarch to x86 and x86_64
for the package ?

I don't think is possible to upload a arch version
without manual restructure of the current directories

Re: octave-geometry no more noarch

Yaakov Selkowitz
On 2017-04-03 10:08, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> as the next version of octave-geometry will be arch dependent,
> can someone revert the repository from noarch to x86 and x86_64
> for the package ?

Done.

> I don't think is possible to upload a arch version
> without manual restructure of the current directories

Correct, thanks for the heads-up.