lighttpd on cygwin?

12

lighttpd on cygwin?

Lapo Luchini
Hi there.
Just wondering if cygwin is still a supported platform for lighttpd and,
if yes, if you do plan to update the package in the near future (it
seems than there have been huge progress regarding FastCGI since 1.3.0).
If you don't have time to update the package no more that's no problem
at all, but please do tell it so that someone else may step up to
produce an updated (just maybe ^_^).

    Lapo

PS: just before sending my message I noticed this post on your blog:
http://blog.lighttpd.net/articles/2005/05/07/lighttpd-on-cygwin
so I guess lighttpd on cygwin is not dead, but is waiting for some
FCGI-bugs to be corrected before being released?

Re: lighttpd on cygwin?

Lapo Luchini
Jan Kneschke wrote:
> It should still compile on cygwin and there are even standalone packages
> using cygwin libs available. forum.lighttpd.net knows more about it.

I see that there is a thread[1] about "Repackaged Lighttpd With Cygwin
Binary DLL" but I think having libhttpd in the "base system" (i.e.
installable in any cygwin using cygwin's setup and being, thus,
available in binary form on any cygwin mirror) is much more desiderable
for us cygwin users out there.

You confirmed that it should still compile, the other question is: are
you willing to update the package you began mantaining at version 1.3.0?
If you don't, just confirm it and cygwin developers will know it is a
package in need of a mantainer and possibly someone may step up to
mantain it ;-)

    Lapo

[1] http://forum.lighttpd.net/topic/12

[ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Lapo Luchini

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Christopher Faylor-2
On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 12:48:08PM +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>I produced some updated packages:
>
>URLs:
>http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd-1.4.8-1.tar.bz2
>http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd-1.4.8-1-src.tar.bz2

Uploaded.

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes

The dll's in this package have ImageBase 10000000.

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>> http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd-1.4.8-1.tar.bz2
>>
> The dll's in this package have ImageBase 10000000.

I still don't grok this ImageBase issue quite fully (I guess RTFM is the
"correct" reply, but until I finish my thesis I don't have time to do
/serious/ studying)...
Does this means that it fails to load to you as it conflicts with other
DLLs?
Whose fault is it? My ld.exe?
Should I add a "rebase" in the building script?
?_?

Lapo

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Brian Dessent
Lapo Luchini wrote:

> Does this means that it fails to load to you as it conflicts with other
> DLLs?

Yes, but only in certain cases and situations -- not in general.

> Whose fault is it? My ld.exe?

No, ld still defaults to --disable-auto-image-base.

> Should I add a "rebase" in the building script?

No, just "LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-image-base ./configure ..." when
configuring.

Brian

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

X-MAN-4
> Lapo Luchini wrote:
>
> > Does this means that it fails to load to you as it conflicts with other
> > DLLs?
>
> Yes, but only in certain cases and situations -- not in general.
>
> > Whose fault is it? My ld.exe?
>
> No, ld still defaults to --disable-auto-image-base.
>
> > Should I add a "rebase" in the building script?
>
> No, just "LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-image-base ./configure ..." when
> configuring.
>
> Brian

I'm new to this mailing list, and don't undertand what's going on here.

Did Jan send Lapo some source patches, whereup Lapo built a lighttpd package,
which he posted to http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd-1.4.8-1.tar.bz2 (etc),
and which people subsequently have problem using because of "ImageBase 10000000"?

And then Brian suggested that Lapo rebuild with some additional linker flags?

This is how I sense the conversation went, although I couldn't figure out
who Christopher is and what he meant by "uploaded".

My interest in this is simple: I would like to have the lastest lighttpd, with fastcgi,
working under Cygwin. Using the tarball from www.lapo.it, I can install it successfully,
but when I tried running it, I get this error ...

2006-01-11 23:33:19: (/home/lapo/packaging/tmp/lighttpd-1.4.8/src/mod_fastcgi.c.1209) --- fastcgi spawning
        port: 0
        socket /tmp/lighttpd-socket
        current: 0 / 10
C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\lighttpd.exe (1072): *** unable to remap C:\cygwin\lib\lighttpd\mod_indexfile.dll to same address as parent(0x3F0000) != 0x970000
      9 [main] lighttpd 2224 fork_parent: child 1072 died waiting for dll loading

If you guys can get this working, I think a LOT of people will be very thankful.
I know I will :-)

- Thomas

I feel my efforts at watching imagebases in incoming upload requests
have been vindicated now :)

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
Sorry, my previous response was inadvertently sent before I was done.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 11:37:39PM -0700, Verse X wrote:

> >Lapo Luchini wrote:
> >
> >> Does this means that it fails to load to you as it conflicts with other
> >> DLLs?
> >
> >Yes, but only in certain cases and situations -- not in general.
> >
> >> Whose fault is it? My ld.exe?
> >
> >No, ld still defaults to --disable-auto-image-base.
> >
> >> Should I add a "rebase" in the building script?
> >
> >No, just "LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-image-base ./configure ..." when
> >configuring.
> >
> >Brian
>
> I'm new to this mailing list, and don't undertand what's going on here.

Note the description of this list from http://cygwin.com/lists.html:

     cygwin-apps: a subscriber-only list for discussing packaging
     issues regarding applications that are distributed with the
     Cygwin DLL. If you are maintaining or volunteering to maintain
     one of the packages that is distributed with the Cygwin net
     releases you should be subscribed to this list. This list is
     intended for discussing solutions. It is not (with one exception)
     for bug reports, "it would be nice", or "how do I" type of
     musings. Do not subsccribe to this mailing list to ask questions
     about packages. Use the main cygwin mailing list for that.

> Did Jan send Lapo some source patches, whereup Lapo built a lighttpd
> package,
> which he posted to http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd-1.4.8-1.tar.bz2 (etc),
> and which people subsequently have problem using because of "ImageBase
> 10000000"?

Lapo posted his message and gave the URL so his lighttpd package could
be inspected preparatory to being included in the cygwin distribution.
I noted a potential problem with how the dlls were built, though
unfortunately not until after Lapo's package was uploaded by
Christopher.  I didn't actually try the package and have a problem.

> And then Brian suggested that Lapo rebuild with some additional linker
> flags?

Yes, to correct the potential problem I noted.

> This is how I sense the conversation went, although I couldn't figure out
> who Christopher is and what he meant by "uploaded".

He's one of the folks who helpfully updates packages on the sourceware
server where the cygwin distribution is kept.  He was saying he had
uploaded the package from Lapo's url to the server from whence it will
get mirrored and become available via cygwin's setup.exe program.
Also, see: http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#CGF

Verse X wrote:

> I'm new to this mailing list, and don't undertand what's going on here.

Your question is on the wrong list.  This belongs on the main cygwin
list.  Just FYI, all messages on all lists are archived at
<http://cygwin.com/ml/> so you can read the past context of threads that
you may have missed.

> C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\lighttpd.exe (1072): *** unable to remap C:\cygwin\lib\lighttpd\mod_indexfile.dll to same address as parent(0x3F0000) != 0x970000
>       9 [main] lighttpd 2224 fork_parent: child 1072 died waiting for dll loading

This just means that you need to install the rebase package and run the
rebaseall procedure that is described in
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/rebase-*.README.

Brian

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 11:37:39PM -0700, Verse X wrote:
>I'm new to this mailing list, and don't undertand what's going on here.

Then you're in the wrong list.  I've unsubscribed you.

Please confine your questions to the main cygwin list as others have
indicated.

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Lapo Luchini-2
2006/1/12, Brian Dessent <[hidden email]>:
> > C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\lighttpd.exe (1072): *** unable to remap C:\cygwin\lib\lighttpd\mod_indexfile.dll to same address as parent(0x3F0000) != 0x970000
> >       9 [main] lighttpd 2224 fork_parent: child 1072 died waiting for dll loading

Mhh, anyway, if --enable-auto-base is an all-win option (it is never
worse than a constant address, is it?) why don't we proposre it for
default LDFLAGS in the gbs?
That way, we can avoid most of such messages, as far as I undersood (?)

    Lapo

Lapo Luchini

Re: [ITP] updated: lighttpd-1.4.8-1 [Was: lighttpd on cygwin?]

Yaakov (Cygwin/X)

2006/1/12, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) <[hidden email]>:
> If you run autoreconf before configure to pull in the current Cygwin
> libtool (which I always do and recommend), then that will take care of it.

I don't like when a patch doubles the size of the source package all
by itself, for this release I'd rather use the one-liner patch of
adding "--enable-auto-image-base" to LDFLAGS and then ask upstream to
update libtool so that next release doesn't have the problem to begin
with.

Lapo Luchini

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Unfortunately autoreconfing lighttpd seems to break configure a bit, I
> guess it misses some escaping or such things.
> (stops on line 25564: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(FAM, gamin >= 0.1.0,')

1) Make sure autoconf2.5, automake1.*, libtool1.5, and pkgconfig are
installed;
2) Make sure automake and aclocal are set to a modern version, 1.9
should work (I still doesn't understand why the automake wrappers were
removed);
3) Try the attached, modified build script and patch (I patched
src/Makefile.am to simplify the install).

Yaakov

diff -urN -x .build -x .inst -x .sinst -x configure -x 'Makefile.in*' -x 'aclocal.m4*' -x ltmain.sh -x 'config.*' -x depcomp -x install-sh -x missing -x mkinstalldirs -x 'intltool*' -x autom4te.cache -x '*compile' -x COPYING -x INSTALL lighttpd-1.4.8-orig/cygwin/lighttpd.README lighttpd-1.4.8/cygwin/lighttpd.README
--- lighttpd-1.4.8-orig/cygwin/lighttpd.README 2005-11-10 04:40:10.000000000 -0600
+++ lighttpd-1.4.8/cygwin/lighttpd.README 2006-01-06 05:13:07.000000000 -0600
@@ -23,10 +23,10 @@
   bzip2

 Canonical homepage:
-  http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/lighttpd/
+  http://www.lighttpd.net/

 Canonical download:
-  http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/lighttpd/download
+  http://www.lighttpd.net/download/

 ------------------------------------

@@ -48,67 +48,89 @@
 Files included in the binary distribution:

   /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf.default
-  /usr/lib/cyglightcomp.dll
+  /usr/bin/cyglightcomp.dll
+  /usr/bin/spawn-fcgi.exe
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_access.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_accesslog.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_alias.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_auth.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_cgi.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_cml.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_compress.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_dirlisting.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_evhost.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_expire.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_fastcgi.dll
-  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_httptls.dll
-  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_maps.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_indexfile.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_mysql_vhost.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_proxy.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_redirect.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_rewrite.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_rrdtool.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_scgi.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_secdownload.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_setenv.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_simple_vhost.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_ssi.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_staticfile.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_status.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_trigger_b4_dl.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_userdir.dll
   /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_usertrack.dll
+  /usr/lib/lighttpd/mod_webdav.dll
   /usr/sbin/lighttpd.exe
-  /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/lighttpd-1.3.0.README
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/accesslog.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/authentification.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/AUTHORS
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/cgi.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/ChangeLog
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/compress.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/configuration.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/COPYING
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/fastcgi-state.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/fastcgi.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/features.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/INSTALL
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/NEWS
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/performance.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/plugins.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/proxy.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/README
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/redirect.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/rewrite.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/rrdtool.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/secdownload.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/security.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/simple-vhost.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/skeleton.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/ssi.txt
-  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.3.0/state.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/AUTHORS
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/COPYING
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/ChangeLog
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/INSTALL
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/NEWS
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/README
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/access.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/accesslog.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/alias.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/authentication.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/cgi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/cml.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/compress.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/configuration.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/expire.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/fastcgi-state.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/fastcgi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/features.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/mysqlvhost.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/performance.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/plugins.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/proxy.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/redirect.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/rewrite.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/rrdtool.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/scgi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/secdownload.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/security.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/setenv.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/simple-vhost.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/skeleton.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/ssi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/ssl.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/state.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/status.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/traffic-shaping.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/trigger_b4_dl.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/userdir.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-1.4.8/webdav.txt
   /usr/share/man/man1/lighttpd.1.gz
+  /usr/share/man/man1/spawn-fcgi.1.gz

 ------------------

 Port Notes:

-----------  lighttpd-1.3.1-1 -----------
-
-Updated to 1.3.1
+----------  lighttpd-1.4.8-1 -----------
+New upstream release.
+Changed mantainer: Jan Kneschke <[hidden email]> -> Lapo Luchini <[hidden email]>

-
diff -urN -x .build -x .inst -x .sinst -x configure -x 'Makefile.in*' -x 'aclocal.m4*' -x ltmain.sh -x 'config.*' -x depcomp -x install-sh -x missing -x mkinstalldirs -x 'intltool*' -x autom4te.cache -x '*compile' -x COPYING -x INSTALL lighttpd-1.4.8-orig/cygwin/lighttpd.README.in lighttpd-1.4.8/cygwin/lighttpd.README.in
--- lighttpd-1.4.8-orig/cygwin/lighttpd.README.in 2005-08-10 17:26:59.000000000 -0500
+++ lighttpd-1.4.8/cygwin/lighttpd.README.in 2006-01-06 05:13:02.000000000 -0600

+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/AUTHORS
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/COPYING
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/ChangeLog
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/INSTALL
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/NEWS
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/README
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/access.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/accesslog.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/alias.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/authentication.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/cgi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/cml.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/compress.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/configuration.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/expire.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/fastcgi-state.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/fastcgi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/features.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/mysqlvhost.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/performance.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/plugins.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/proxy.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/redirect.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/rewrite.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/rrdtool.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/scgi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/secdownload.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/security.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/setenv.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/simple-vhost.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/skeleton.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/ssi.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/ssl.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/state.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/status.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/traffic-shaping.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/trigger_b4_dl.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/userdir.txt
+  /usr/share/doc/lighttpd-@VERSION@/webdav.txt
   /usr/share/man/man1/lighttpd.1.gz
+  /usr/share/man/man1/spawn-fcgi.1.gz

 ------------------

 Port Notes:

-----------  lighttpd-1.3.1-1 -----------
-
-Updated to 1.3.1
+----------  lighttpd-1.4.8-1 -----------
+New upstream release.
+Changed mantainer: Jan Kneschke <[hidden email]> -> Lapo Luchini <[hidden email]>

-
diff -urN -x .build -x .inst -x .sinst -x configure -x 'Makefile.in*' -x 'aclocal.m4*' -x ltmain.sh -x 'config.*' -x depcomp -x install-sh -x missing -x mkinstalldirs -x 'intltool*' -x autom4te.cache -x '*compile' -x COPYING -x INSTALL lighttpd-1.4.8-orig/src/Makefile.am lighttpd-1.4.8/src/Makefile.am
--- lighttpd-1.4.8-orig/src/Makefile.am 2005-11-17 08:16:17.000000000 -0600
+++ lighttpd-1.4.8/src/Makefile.am 2006-01-12 19:23:27.413000000 -0600
@@ -52,6 +52,7 @@
 spawn_fcgi_SOURCES=spawn-fcgi.c

 lib_LTLIBRARIES =
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES =

 if NO_RDYNAMIC
 # if the linker doesn't allow referencing symbols of the binary
@@ -68,150 +69,150 @@
 common_libadd =
 endif

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_webdav.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_webdav.la
 mod_webdav_la_SOURCES = mod_webdav.c
 mod_webdav_la_CFLAGS = $(XML_CFLAGS)
 mod_webdav_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_webdav_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd) $(XML_LIBS) $(SQLITE_LIBS)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_cml.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_cml.la
 mod_cml_la_SOURCES = mod_cml.c mod_cml_lua.c mod_cml_funcs.c
 mod_cml_la_CFLAGS = $(AM_CFLAGS) $(LUA_CFLAGS)
 mod_cml_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_cml_la_LIBADD = $(MEMCACHE_LIB) $(common_libadd) $(LUA_LIBS) -lm

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_trigger_b4_dl.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_trigger_b4_dl.la
 mod_trigger_b4_dl_la_SOURCES = mod_trigger_b4_dl.c
 mod_trigger_b4_dl_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_trigger_b4_dl_la_LIBADD = $(GDBM_LIB) $(MEMCACHE_LIB) $(PCRE_LIB) $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_mysql_vhost.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_mysql_vhost.la
 mod_mysql_vhost_la_SOURCES = mod_mysql_vhost.c
 mod_mysql_vhost_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_mysql_vhost_la_LIBADD = $(MYSQL_LIBS) $(common_libadd)
 mod_mysql_vhost_la_CPPFLAGS = $(MYSQL_INCLUDE)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_cgi.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_cgi.la
 mod_cgi_la_SOURCES = mod_cgi.c
 mod_cgi_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_cgi_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_scgi.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_scgi.la
 mod_scgi_la_SOURCES = mod_scgi.c
 mod_scgi_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_scgi_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_staticfile.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_staticfile.la
 mod_staticfile_la_SOURCES = mod_staticfile.c
 mod_staticfile_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_staticfile_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_dirlisting.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_dirlisting.la
 mod_dirlisting_la_SOURCES = mod_dirlisting.c
 mod_dirlisting_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_dirlisting_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd) $(PCRE_LIB)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_indexfile.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_indexfile.la
 mod_indexfile_la_SOURCES = mod_indexfile.c
 mod_indexfile_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_indexfile_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_setenv.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_setenv.la
 mod_setenv_la_SOURCES = mod_setenv.c
 mod_setenv_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_setenv_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_alias.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_alias.la
 mod_alias_la_SOURCES = mod_alias.c
 mod_alias_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_alias_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_userdir.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_userdir.la
 mod_userdir_la_SOURCES = mod_userdir.c
 mod_userdir_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_userdir_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_rrdtool.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_rrdtool.la
 mod_rrdtool_la_SOURCES = mod_rrdtool.c
 mod_rrdtool_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_rrdtool_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_usertrack.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_usertrack.la
 mod_usertrack_la_SOURCES = mod_usertrack.c
 mod_usertrack_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_usertrack_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_proxy.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_proxy.la
 mod_proxy_la_SOURCES = mod_proxy.c
 mod_proxy_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_proxy_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_ssi.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_ssi.la
 mod_ssi_la_SOURCES = mod_ssi_exprparser.c mod_ssi_expr.c mod_ssi.c
 mod_ssi_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_ssi_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd) $(PCRE_LIB)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_secdownload.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_secdownload.la
 mod_secdownload_la_SOURCES = mod_secure_download.c
 mod_secdownload_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_secdownload_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-#lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_httptls.la
+#pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_httptls.la
 #mod_httptls_la_SOURCES = mod_httptls.c
 #mod_httptls_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 #mod_httptls_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_expire.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_expire.la
 mod_expire_la_SOURCES = mod_expire.c
 mod_expire_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_expire_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_evhost.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_evhost.la
 mod_evhost_la_SOURCES = mod_evhost.c
 mod_evhost_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_evhost_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_simple_vhost.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_simple_vhost.la
 mod_simple_vhost_la_SOURCES = mod_simple_vhost.c
 mod_simple_vhost_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_simple_vhost_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_fastcgi.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_fastcgi.la
 mod_fastcgi_la_SOURCES = mod_fastcgi.c
 mod_fastcgi_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_fastcgi_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_access.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_access.la
 mod_access_la_SOURCES = mod_access.c
 mod_access_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_access_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_compress.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_compress.la
 mod_compress_la_SOURCES = mod_compress.c
 mod_compress_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_compress_la_LIBADD = $(Z_LIB) $(BZ_LIB) $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_auth.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_auth.la
 mod_auth_la_SOURCES = mod_auth.c http_auth_digest.c http_auth.c
 mod_auth_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_auth_la_LIBADD = $(CRYPT_LIB) $(LDAP_LIB) $(LBER_LIB) $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_rewrite.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_rewrite.la
 mod_rewrite_la_SOURCES = mod_rewrite.c
 mod_rewrite_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_rewrite_la_LIBADD = $(PCRE_LIB) $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_redirect.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_redirect.la
 mod_redirect_la_SOURCES = mod_redirect.c
 mod_redirect_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_redirect_la_LIBADD = $(PCRE_LIB) $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_status.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_status.la
 mod_status_la_SOURCES = mod_status.c
 mod_status_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_status_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)

-lib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_accesslog.la
+pkglib_LTLIBRARIES += mod_accesslog.la
 mod_accesslog_la_SOURCES = mod_accesslog.c
 mod_accesslog_la_LDFLAGS = -module -export-dynamic -avoid-version -no-undefined
 mod_accesslog_la_LIBADD = $(common_libadd)
@@ -230,7 +231,7 @@
       sys-mmap.h sys-socket.h mod_cml.h mod_cml_funcs.h \
       splaytree.h proc_open.h

-DEFS= @DEFS@ -DLIBRARY_DIR="\"$(libdir)\""
+DEFS= @DEFS@ -DLIBRARY_DIR="\"$(pkglibdir)\""

 lighttpd_SOURCES = $(src)
 lighttpd_LDADD = $(PCRE_LIB) $(DL_LIB) $(SENDFILE_LIB) $(ATTR_LIB) $(common_libadd) $(SSL_LIB) $(FAM_LIBS)

#!/bin/sh
#
# Generic package build script
#
# $Id: generic-build-script,v 1.43 2005/10/18 05:01:36 igor Exp $
#
# Package maintainers: if the original source is not distributed as a
# (possibly compressed) tarball, set the value of ${src_orig_pkg_name},
# and redefine the unpack() helper function appropriately.
# Also, if the Makefile rule to run the test suite is not "check", change
# the definition of ${test_rule} below.

# find out where the build script is located
tdir=`echo "$0" | sed 's%[\\/][^\\/][^\\/]*$%%'`
test "x$tdir" = "x$0" && tdir=.
topdir=`cd $tdir; pwd`

tscriptname=`basename $0 .sh`
export PKG=`echo $tscriptname | sed -e 's/\-[^\-]*\-[^\-]*$//'`
export VER=`echo $tscriptname | sed -e "s/${PKG}\-//" -e 's/\-[^\-]*$//'`
export REL=`echo $tscriptname | sed -e "s/${PKG}\-${VER}\-//"`
# BASEPKG refers to the upstream base package
# SHORTPKG refers to the Cygwin package
# Normally, these are identical, but if the Cygwin package name is different
# from the upstream package name, you will want to redefine BASEPKG.
# Example: For Apache 2, BASEPKG=httpd-2.x.xx but SHORTPKG=apache2-2.x.xx
export BASEPKG=${PKG}-${VER}
export SHORTPKG=${PKG}-${VER}
export FULLPKG=${SHORTPKG}-${REL}

# determine correct decompression option and tarball filename
export src_orig_pkg_name=
if [ -e "${src_orig_pkg_name}" ] ; then
  export opt_decomp=? # Make sure tar punts if unpack() is not redefined
elif [ -e ${BASEPKG}.tar.bz2 ] ; then
  export opt_decomp=j
  export src_orig_pkg_name=${BASEPKG}.tar.bz2
elif [ -e ${BASEPKG}.tar.gz ] ; then
  export opt_decomp=z
  export src_orig_pkg_name=${BASEPKG}.tar.gz
elif [ -e ${BASEPKG}.tgz ] ; then
  export opt_decomp=z
  export src_orig_pkg_name=${BASEPKG}.tgz
elif [ -e ${BASEPKG}.tar ] ; then
  export opt_decomp=
  export src_orig_pkg_name=${BASEPKG}.tar
else
  echo "Cannot find PKG:${PKG} VER:${VER} REL:${REL}.  Rename $0 to"
  echo "something more appropriate, and try again."
  exit 1
fi

export src_orig_pkg=${topdir}/${src_orig_pkg_name}

# determine correct names for generated files
export src_pkg_name=${FULLPKG}-src.tar.bz2
export src_patch_name=${FULLPKG}.patch
export bin_pkg_name=${FULLPKG}.tar.bz2
export log_pkg_name=${FULLPKG}-BUILDLOGS.tar.bz2

export configurelogname=${FULLPKG}-CONFIGURE.LOG
export makelogname=${FULLPKG}-MAKE.LOG
export checklogname=${FULLPKG}-CHECK.LOG
export installlogname=${FULLPKG}-INSTALL.LOG

export src_pkg=${topdir}/${src_pkg_name}
export src_patch=${topdir}/${src_patch_name}
export bin_pkg=${topdir}/${bin_pkg_name}
export srcdir=${topdir}/${BASEPKG}
export objdir=${srcdir}/.build
export instdir=${srcdir}/.inst
export srcinstdir=${srcdir}/.sinst
export buildlogdir=${srcdir}/.buildlogs
export configurelogfile=${srcinstdir}/${configurelogname}
export makelogfile=${srcinstdir}/${makelogname}
export checklogfile=${srcinstdir}/${checklogname}
export installlogfile=${srcinstdir}/${installlogname}

prefix=/usr
sysconfdir=/etc
localstatedir=/var
if [ -z "$MY_CFLAGS" ]; then
  MY_CFLAGS="-O2"
fi
if [ -z "$MY_LDFLAGS" ]; then
  MY_LDFLAGS=
fi

export install_docs="\
        ABOUT-NLS \
        ANNOUNCE \
        AUTHORS \
        BUG-REPORTS \
        CHANGES \
        CONTRIBUTORS \
        COPYING \
        COPYRIGHT \
        CREDITS \
        CHANGELOG \
        ChangeLog* \
        FAQ \
        HOW-TO-CONTRIBUTE \
        INSTALL \
        KNOWNBUG \
        LEGAL \
        LICENSE \
        NEWS \
        NOTES \
        PROGLIST \
        README \
        RELEASE_NOTES \
        THANKS \
        TODO \
        USAGE \
"
export install_docs="`for i in ${install_docs}; do echo $i; done | sort -u`"
export test_rule=check
if [ -z "$SIG" ]; then
  export SIG=0 # set to 1 to turn on signing by default
fi
# Sort in POSIX order.
export LC_ALL=C

# helper functions

# Provide help.
help() {
cat <<EOF
This is the cygwin packaging script for ${FULLPKG}.
Usage: $0 <action>
Actions are:
    help, --help Print this message
    version, --version Print the version message
    prep Unpack and patch into ${srcdir}
    mkdirs Make hidden directories needed during build
    conf, configure Configure the package (./configure)
    reconf Rerun configure
    build, make Build the package (make)
    check, test Run the testsuite (make ${test_rule})
    clean Remove built files (make clean)
    install Install package to staging area (make install)
    list List package contents
    depend List package dependencies
    strip Strip package executables
    pkg, package Prepare the binary package ${bin_pkg_name}
    mkpatch Prepare the patch file ${src_patch_name}
    acceptpatch Apply a patch to the source
    spkg, src-package Prepare the source package ${src_pkg_name}
    finish Remove source directory ${srcdir}
    checksig Validate GPG signatures (requires gpg)
    first Full run for spkg (mkdirs, spkg, finish)
    almostall Full run for bin pkg, except for finish
    all Full run for bin pkg
EOF
}

# Provide version of generic-build-script modified to make this
version() {
    vers=`echo '$Revision: 1.43 $' | sed -e 's/Revision: //' -e 's/ *\\$//g'`
    echo "$0 based on generic-build-script $vers"
}

# unpacks the original package source archive into ./${BASEPKG}/
# change this if the original package was not tarred
# or if it doesn't unpack to a correct directory
unpack() {
  tar xv${opt_decomp}f "$1"
}

mkdirs() {
  (cd ${topdir} && \
  rm -fr ${objdir} ${instdir} ${srcinstdir} ${buildlogdir} && \
  mkdir -p ${objdir} && \
  mkdir -p ${instdir} && \
  mkdir -p ${srcinstdir} && \
  mkdir -p ${buildlogdir} )
}
prep() {
  (cd ${topdir} && \
  unpack ${src_orig_pkg} && \
  cd ${topdir} && \
  if [ -f ${src_patch} ] ; then \
    patch -Z -p0 --binary < ${src_patch} ;\
  fi && \
  mkdirs && \
  if [ -f ${topdir}/${log_pkg_name} ] ; then \
    cd ${buildlogdir} && \
    tar xvjf ${topdir}/${log_pkg_name}
  fi )
}
conf() {
  (cd ${srcdir} && \
  /usr/bin/autoreconf -f -i -v && \
  cd ${objdir} && \
  CFLAGS="${MY_CFLAGS}" LDFLAGS="${MY_LDFLAGS}" \
  ${srcdir}/configure \
  --with-openssl \
  --srcdir=${srcdir} --prefix="${prefix}" \
  --exec-prefix='${prefix}' --sysconfdir="${sysconfdir}" \
  --libdir='${prefix}/lib' --includedir='${prefix}/include' \
  --mandir='${prefix}/share/man' --infodir='${prefix}/share/info' \
  --libexecdir='${sbindir}' --localstatedir="${localstatedir}" \
  --datadir='${prefix}/share' 2>&1 | tee ${configurelogfile} )
}
reconf() {
  (cd ${topdir} && \
  rm -fr ${objdir} && \
  mkdir -p ${objdir} && \
  conf )
}
build() {
  (cd ${objdir} && \
  make CFLAGS="${MY_CFLAGS}" 2>&1 | tee ${makelogfile} )
}
check() {
  (cd ${objdir} && \
  make -k ${test_rule} 2>&1 | tee ${checklogfile} )
}
clean() {
  (cd ${objdir} && \
  make clean )
}
install() {
  (cd ${objdir} && \
  rm -fr ${instdir}/* && \
  find . -name '*.la' | xargs sed -i -e 's:^relink_command=.*::' ;\
  find . -type f | xargs touch -t `date +%Y%m%d%H%M.%S` ;\
  make install DESTDIR=${instdir} 2>&1 | tee ${installlogfile} && \
  for f in ${prefix}/share/info/dir ${prefix}/info/dir ; do \
    if [ -f ${instdir}${f} ] ; then \
      rm -f ${instdir}${f} ; \
    fi ;\
  done &&\
  for d in ${prefix}/share/doc/${SHORTPKG} ${prefix}/share/doc/Cygwin ; do \
    if [ ! -d ${instdir}${d} ] ; then \
      mkdir -p ${instdir}${d} ;\
    fi ;\
  done &&\
  if [ -d ${instdir}${prefix}/share/info ] ; then \
    find ${instdir}${prefix}/share/info -name "*.info" | xargs -r gzip -q ; \
  fi && \
  if [ -d ${instdir}${prefix}/share/man ] ; then \
    find ${instdir}${prefix}/share/man -name "*.1" -o -name "*.3" -o \
      -name "*.3x" -o -name "*.3pm" -o -name "*.5" -o -name "*.6" -o \
      -name "*.7" -o -name "*.8" | xargs -r gzip -q ; \
  fi && \
  templist="" && \
  for fp in ${install_docs} ; do \
    case "$fp" in \
      */) templist="$templist `cd ${srcdir} && find $fp -type f`" ;;
      *)  for f in ${srcdir}/$fp ; do \
            if [ -f $f ] ; then \
              templist="$templist $f"; \
            fi ; \
          done ;; \
    esac ; \
  done && \
  if [ ! "x$templist" = "x" ]; then \
    /usr/bin/install -m 644 $templist \
         ${instdir}${prefix}/share/doc/${SHORTPKG} ; \
  fi && \
  if [ -f ${srcdir}/cygwin/${PKG}.README ]; then \
    /usr/bin/install -m 644 ${srcdir}/cygwin/${PKG}.README \
      ${instdir}${prefix}/share/doc/Cygwin/${SHORTPKG}.README ; \
  elif [ -f ${srcdir}/cygwin/README ] ; then \
    /usr/bin/install -m 644 ${srcdir}/cygwin/README \
      ${instdir}${prefix}/share/doc/Cygwin/${SHORTPKG}.README ; \
  fi && \
  if [ -f ${srcdir}/cygwin/${PKG}.sh ] ; then \
    if [ ! -d ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/postinstall ]; then \
      mkdir -p ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/postinstall ; \
    fi && \
    /usr/bin/install -m 755 ${srcdir}/cygwin/${PKG}.sh \
      ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/postinstall/${PKG}.sh ; \
  elif [ -f ${srcdir}/cygwin/postinstall.sh ] ; then \
    if [ ! -d ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/postinstall ]; then \
      mkdir -p ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/postinstall ; \
    fi && \
    /usr/bin/install -m 755 ${srcdir}/cygwin/postinstall.sh \
      ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/postinstall/${PKG}.sh ; \
  fi && \
  if [ -f ${srcdir}/cygwin/preremove.sh ] ; then \
    if [ ! -d ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/preremove ]; then \
      mkdir -p ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/preremove ; \
    fi && \
    /usr/bin/install -m 755 ${srcdir}/cygwin/preremove.sh \
      ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/preremove/${PKG}.sh ; \
  fi &&
  if [ -f ${srcdir}/cygwin/manifest.lst ] ; then
    if [ ! -d ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/preremove ]; then
      mkdir -p ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/preremove ;
    fi &&
    /usr/bin/install -m 755 ${srcdir}/cygwin/manifest.lst \
      ${instdir}${sysconfdir}/preremove/${PKG}-manifest.lst ;
  fi
  mkdir -p ${instdir}${prefix}/share/doc/${SHORTPKG} && \
  /usr/bin/install -m 644 ${srcdir}/doc/*.txt \
    ${instdir}${prefix}/share/doc/${SHORTPKG} && \
  mkdir -p ${instdir}/etc/lighttpd && \
  /usr/bin/install -m 644 ${srcdir}/doc/lighttpd.conf \
    ${instdir}/etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf.default
  )
}
strip() {
  (cd ${instdir} && \
  find . -name "*.dll" -or -name "*.exe" | xargs -r strip 2>&1 ; \
  true )
}
list() {
  (cd ${instdir} && \
  find . -name "*" ! -type d | sed 's%^\.%  %' | sort ; \
  true )
}
depend() {
  (cd ${instdir} && \
  find ${instdir} -name "*.exe" -o -name "*.dll" | xargs -r cygcheck | \
  sed -ne '/^  [^ ]/ s,\\,/,gp' | sort -bu | \
  xargs -r -n1 cygpath -u | xargs -r cygcheck -f | sed 's%^%  %' | sort -u ; \
  true )
}
pkg() {
  (cd ${instdir} && \
  tar cvjf ${bin_pkg} * )
}
mkpatch() {
  (cd ${srcdir} && \
  unpack ${src_orig_pkg} && \
  mv ${BASEPKG} ../${BASEPKG}-orig && \
  cd ${topdir} && \
  diff -urN -x '.build' -x '.inst' -x '.sinst' -x 'configure' \
        -x 'Makefile.in*' -x 'aclocal.m4*' -x 'ltmain.sh' -x 'config.*' \
        -x 'depcomp' -x 'install-sh' -x 'missing' -x 'mkinstalldirs' \
        -x 'intltool*' -x 'autom4te.cache' -x '*compile' \
        -x 'COPYING' -x 'INSTALL' \
    ${BASEPKG}-orig ${BASEPKG} > \
    ${srcinstdir}/${src_patch_name} ; \
  rm -rf ${BASEPKG}-orig )
}
# Note: maintainer-only functionality
acceptpatch() {
  cp --backup=numbered ${srcinstdir}/${src_patch_name} ${topdir}
}
spkg() {
  (mkpatch && \
  if [ "${SIG}" -eq 1 ] ; then \
    name=${srcinstdir}/${src_patch_name} text="PATCH" sigfile ; \
  fi && \
  cp ${src_orig_pkg} ${srcinstdir}/${src_orig_pkg_name} && \
  if [ -e ${src_orig_pkg}.sig ] ; then \
    cp ${src_orig_pkg}.sig ${srcinstdir}/ ; \
  fi && \
  cp $0 ${srcinstdir}/`basename $0` && \
  name=$0 text="SCRIPT" sigfile && \
  if [ "${SIG}" -eq 1 ] ; then \
    cp $0.sig ${srcinstdir}/ ; \
  fi && \
  cd ${srcinstdir} && \
  if [ -e ${configurelogname} -o -e ${makelogname} -o \
       -e ${checklogname} -o -e ${installlogname} ]; then
    tar --ignore-failed-read -cvjf ${log_pkg_name} \
      ${configurelogname} ${makelogname} ${checklogname} ${installlogname} && \
    rm -f \
      ${configurelogname} ${makelogname} ${checklogname} ${installlogname} ; \
  fi && \
  tar cvjf ${src_pkg} * )
}
finish() {
  rm -rf ${srcdir}
}
sigfile() {
  if [ \( "${SIG}" -eq 1 \) -a \( -e $name \) -a \( \( ! -e $name.sig \) -o \( $name -nt $name.sig \) \) ]; then \
    if [ -x /usr/bin/gpg ]; then \
      echo "$text signature need to be updated"; \
      rm -f $name.sig; \
      /usr/bin/gpg --detach-sign $name; \
    else \
      echo "You need the gnupg package installed in order to make signatures."; \
    fi; \
  fi
}
checksig() {
  if [ -x /usr/bin/gpg ]; then \
    if [ -e ${src_orig_pkg}.sig ]; then \
      echo "ORIGINAL PACKAGE signature follows:"; \
      /usr/bin/gpg --verify ${src_orig_pkg}.sig ${src_orig_pkg}; \
    else \
      echo "ORIGINAL PACKAGE signature missing."; \
    fi; \
    if [ -e $0.sig ]; then \
      echo "SCRIPT signature follows:"; \
      /usr/bin/gpg --verify $0.sig $0; \
    else \
      echo "SCRIPT signature missing."; \
    fi; \
    if [ -e ${src_patch}.sig ]; then \
      echo "PATCH signature follows:"; \
      /usr/bin/gpg --verify ${src_patch}.sig ${src_patch}; \
    else \
      echo "PATCH signature missing."; \
    fi; \
  else
    echo "You need the gnupg package installed in order to check signatures." ; \
  fi
}
while test -n "$1" ; do
  case $1 in
    help|--help) help ; STATUS=$? ;;
    version|--version) version ; STATUS=$? ;;
    prep) prep ; STATUS=$? ;;
    mkdirs) mkdirs ; STATUS=$? ;;
    conf) conf ; STATUS=$? ;;
    configure) conf ; STATUS=$? ;;
    reconf) reconf ; STATUS=$? ;;
    build) build ; STATUS=$? ;;
    make) build ; STATUS=$? ;;
    check) check ; STATUS=$? ;;
    test) check ; STATUS=$? ;;
    clean) clean ; STATUS=$? ;;
    install) install ; STATUS=$? ;;
    list) list ; STATUS=$? ;;
    depend) depend ; STATUS=$? ;;
    strip) strip ; STATUS=$? ;;
    package) pkg ; STATUS=$? ;;
    pkg) pkg ; STATUS=$? ;;
    mkpatch) mkpatch ; STATUS=$? ;;
    acceptpatch) acceptpatch ; STATUS=$? ;;
    src-package) spkg ; STATUS=$? ;;
    spkg) spkg ; STATUS=$? ;;
    finish) finish ; STATUS=$? ;;
    checksig) checksig ; STATUS=$? ;;
    first) mkdirs && spkg && finish ; STATUS=$? ;;
    almostall) checksig && prep && conf && build && install && \
                        strip && pkg && spkg ; STATUS=$? ;;
    all) checksig && prep && conf && build && install && \
                        strip && pkg && spkg && finish ; STATUS=$? ;;
    *) echo "Error: bad arguments" ; exit 1 ;;
  esac
  ( exit ${STATUS} ) || exit ${STATUS}
  shift
done

2006/1/12, Yaakov S. <yselkowitz@...>:
> > (stops on line 25564: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(FAM, gamin >= 0.1.0,')
> Do you have pkgconfig installed?  pkg.m4 defines PKG_CHECK_MODULES.

No, didn't have.
Didn't, in fact, even have it in the list of installable packages.
But it actually is in setup.ini on the mirror I use (mirror.switch.ch).
I wonder why it doesn't show up in setup.exe, maybe because of the
19-lines ldesc?
(I resorted to download and install it "manually"...)

I'll produce a lighttpd's -2 asap.
Thanks again for the help.

--
Lapo Luchini