cygwinports domains

Yaakov Selkowitz
My domain registrations cygwinports.com, cygwinports.net, and
cygwinports.org will expire very soon.  If anyone would like to adopt
them for the Cygwin project, please let me know ASAP.  Otherwise, I
will let them lapse.

Re: cygwinports domains

Mark Geisert
Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> My domain registrations cygwinports.com, cygwinports.net, and
> cygwinports.org will expire very soon.  If anyone would like to adopt
> them for the Cygwin project, please let me know ASAP.  Otherwise, I
> will let them lapse.

Hi Yaakov,
I'm willing to adopt them if only to keep them out of the hands of potential
mischief-makers.  Are you using the hosting facilities of the domain registrar?

I've been using Joker for domain management for years, and have transferred
domains from other registrars.  Shouldn't be a big deal for these three.

Let me know if this sounds OK.  Either on this list or PM is OK.
Cheers,

..mark