cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

12

cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

ping-9
guys/experts:
I just installed full cygwin and I now need to access a folder from
inside cygwin machine(win7). I did some google search but no good match.
are there any known best practice for that (e.g through SSH)?
the cygwin ssh client works fine but I just dont wanna bother to copy
DIRs ..

thanks!
regards
ping

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

K Stahl
If the target file system is shared via a Samba mount, then you can
add the following to your /etc/fstab of cygwin:

//HOST_MACHINE/PATH/TO/SHARED_FOLDER /mnt/SOME_NAME smbfs
binary,notexec,posix=0 0 0

NOTE: The values in all uppercase should be changed to reflect the
appropriate values.

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

ping-9
thanks for the response!
samba is a good solution, although I still miss the magic sshfs tool in
linux...

On 06/28/2012 02:20 PM, K Stahl wrote:

> If the target file system is shared via a Samba mount, then you can
> add the following to your /etc/fstab of cygwin:
>
> //HOST_MACHINE/PATH/TO/SHARED_FOLDER /mnt/SOME_NAME smbfs
> binary,notexec,posix=0 0 0
>
> NOTE: The values in all uppercase should be changed to reflect the
> appropriate values.
>
> --
> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Daniel Colascione-5
On 6/28/12 12:34 PM, ping wrote:
> I still miss the magic sshfs tool
> in linux...

You can make it happen. In principle, FUSE should work as well in
Cygwin as it does under Linux, albeit for Cygwin programs only. It'd
just be a matter of writing the glue logic and hooking into Cygwin's
VFS internals.

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Jeremy Bopp-3
On 06/28/2012 02:55 PM, Daniel Colascione wrote:
> On 6/28/12 12:34 PM, ping wrote:
>> I still miss the magic sshfs tool
>> in linux...
>
> You can make it happen. In principle, FUSE should work as well in
> Cygwin as it does under Linux, albeit for Cygwin programs only. It'd
> just be a matter of writing the glue logic and hooking into Cygwin's
> VFS internals.

You may have more immediate results by using a Windows-native SSHFS
implementation.  I haven't used Dokan myself, but it appears promising:

http://dokan-dev.net/en/

It's basically a FUSE implementation for Windows that includes an SSHFS
client.  There is also another one that seems related:

http://code.google.com/p/win-sshfs/

Assuming you can get one of these to work for you, you'll have the
advantage of using it not only with Cygwin programs but native ones as well.

-Jeremy

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

ping-9
thanks Jeremy, will give dokan and winsshfs a shot.
I didn't think this should be fixed from outside of cygwin.
will post the result...

regards
ping

On 06/28/2012 04:09 PM, Jeremy Bopp wrote:

> On 06/28/2012 02:55 PM, Daniel Colascione wrote:
>> On 6/28/12 12:34 PM, ping wrote:
>>> I still miss the magic sshfs tool
>>> in linux...
>>
>> You can make it happen. In principle, FUSE should work as well in
>> Cygwin as it does under Linux, albeit for Cygwin programs only. It'd
>> just be a matter of writing the glue logic and hooking into Cygwin's
>> VFS internals.
>
> You may have more immediate results by using a Windows-native SSHFS
> implementation.  I haven't used Dokan myself, but it appears promising:
>
> http://dokan-dev.net/en/
>
> It's basically a FUSE implementation for Windows that includes an SSHFS
> client.  There is also another one that seems related:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/win-sshfs/
>
> Assuming you can get one of these to work for you, you'll have the
> advantage of using it not only with Cygwin programs but native ones as well.
>
> -Jeremy
>
> --
> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

ping-9
hi Jeremy/all:
the Dokan sshfs works like a charm.
now all set!

thanks!

regards
ping

On 06/28/2012 04:40 PM, ping wrote:

> thanks Jeremy, will give dokan and winsshfs a shot.
> I didn't think this should be fixed from outside of cygwin.
> will post the result...
>
> regards
> ping
>
> On 06/28/2012 04:09 PM, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
>>>
>>> You can make it happen. In principle, FUSE should work as well in
>>> Cygwin as it does under Linux, albeit for Cygwin programs only. It'd
>>> just be a matter of writing the glue logic and hooking into Cygwin's
>>> VFS internals.
>>
>> You may have more immediate results by using a Windows-native SSHFS
>> implementation.  I haven't used Dokan myself, but it appears promising:
>>
>> http://dokan-dev.net/en/
>>
>> It's basically a FUSE implementation for Windows that includes an SSHFS
>> client.  There is also another one that seems related:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/win-sshfs/
>>
>> Assuming you can get one of these to work for you, you'll have the
>> advantage of using it not only with Cygwin programs but native ones as
>> well.
>>
>> -Jeremy
>>
>> --
>> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Andrey Repin-3
Greetings, ping!

> guys/experts:
> I just installed full cygwin and I now need to access a folder from
> inside cygwin machine(win7). I did some google search but no good match.

Then try some googling in your VM manual. (Assuming you've installed Win7 in
VM.)
e.g. VirtualBox have "shared folders" guest OS tool.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin ([hidden email]) 29.06.2012, <01:24>

Sorry for my terrible english...

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Thorsten Kampe
* ping (Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:01:34 -0400)
> I just installed full cygwin and I now need to access a folder from
> inside cygwin machine(win7). I did some google search but no good match.
> are there any known best practice for that (e.g through SSH)?
> the cygwin ssh client works fine but I just dont wanna bother to copy
> DIRs ..

Your options are SMB and NFS depending on which is setup on the server.
You mount both with Windows tools (not Cygwin). Or you use a SCP/SFTP
client like WinSCP or FileZilla.

Thorsten

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

ping-9
thanks Thorsten.
problem solved here by dokan sshfs tool.
I may try samba/nfs solution later when desired, but apparently sshfs
looks easier way as it does not require additional config/soft from the
server...

regards
ping

On 6/29/2012 9:32 AM, ping wrote:

> thanks Thorsten.
> problem solved here by dokan sshfs tool.
> I may try samba/nfs solution later when desired, but apparently sshfs
> looks easier way as it does not require additional config/soft from the
> server...
>
> regards
> ping
>
> On 06/29/2012 04:16 AM, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
>> * ping (Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:01:34 -0400)
>>> I just installed full cygwin and I now need to access a folder from
>>> inside cygwin machine(win7). I did some google search but no good match.
>>> are there any known best practice for that (e.g through SSH)?
>>> the cygwin ssh client works fine but I just dont wanna bother to copy
>>> DIRs ..
>>
>> Your options are SMB and NFS depending on which is setup on the server.
>> You mount both with Windows tools (not Cygwin). Or you use a SCP/SFTP
>> client like WinSCP or FileZilla.
>>
>> Thorsten
>>

>> --
>> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html

to continue with previous thread...
so I'm now using dokan sshfs GUI tool to mount remote linux server FS
via ssh, everything (mostly) works, except:

1) it's a GUI based tool, I don't see any command line options
2) somehow I can't save the previous data, after pressing "save" button,
it pop up a warning dialog below.

please share some thought if anyone experienced the same.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in
dictionary: 'tmp'  Key being added: 'tmp'
    at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue,
Boolean add)
    at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value)
    at System.Collections.Specialized.StringDictionary.Add(String key,
String value)
    at
System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCaptureUnimpersonated(SafeUserTokenHandle
userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles,
String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
    at
System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(SafeUserTokenHandle
userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles,
String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
    at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.Compile(CompilerParameters
options, String compilerDirectory, String compilerExe, String arguments,
String& outputFile, Int32& nativeReturnValue, String trueArgs)
    at
Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromFileBatch(CompilerParameters
options, String[] fileNames)
    at
Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters
options, String[] sources)
    at
Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters
options, String[] sources)
    at
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CompileAssemblyFromSource(CompilerParameters
options, String[] sources)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String
ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence)
    at
System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[]
xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence,
XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable
assemblies)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[]
xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location,
Evidence evidence)
    at
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateTempAssembly(XmlMapping
xmlMapping, Type type, String defaultNamespace)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String
defaultNamespace)
    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type)
    at DokanSSHFS.Settings.Save()
    at DokanSSHFS.SettingForm.save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons
button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
DokanSSHFS
     Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/cygwin/home/ping/bin/dokan-sshfs-0.6.0/DokanSSHFS.exe
System.Windows.Forms
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5460 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5462 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Accessibility
     Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
     Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
     CodeBase:
file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
     <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Christopher Faylor-8
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:23:29AM -0400, ping wrote:

>On 6/29/2012 9:32 AM, ping wrote:
>> thanks Thorsten.
>> problem solved here by dokan sshfs tool.
>> I may try samba/nfs solution later when desired, but apparently sshfs
>> looks easier way as it does not require additional config/soft from the
>> server...
>>
>> regards
>> ping
>>
>> On 06/29/2012 04:16 AM, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
>>> * ping (Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:01:34 -0400)
>>>
>>> Your options are SMB and NFS depending on which is setup on the server.
>>> You mount both with Windows tools (not Cygwin). Or you use a SCP/SFTP
>>> client like WinSCP or FileZilla.
>
>to continue with previous thread...
>so I'm now using dokan sshfs GUI tool to mount remote linux server FS
>via ssh, everything (mostly) works, except:
>
>1) it's a GUI based tool, I don't see any command line options
>2) somehow I can't save the previous data, after pressing "save" button,
>it pop up a warning dialog below.
>
>please share some thought if anyone experienced the same.

No, please go somewhere else to get thoughts on the "dokan sshfs GUI tool".
Presumably, they have a forum for dealing with users.  You should use it.

This is off-topic here.

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

hauck.adrian451
Hi,

I could install the sshfs in cygwin, but goes on wihout found:

user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
$ meson --reconfigure
The Meson build system
Version: 0.48.1
Source dir: /home/mssg/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0
Build dir: /home/mssg/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
Build type: native build
Project name: sshfs
Project version: 3.5.0
Native C compiler: cc (gcc 7.3.0 "cc (GCC) 7.3.0")
Build machine cpu family: x86_64
Build machine cpu: x86_64
Message: Compiler warns about unused result even when casting to void
Program rst2man found: NO
Configuring config.h using configuration
Dependency fuse3 found: YES (cached)
Dependency glib-2.0 found: YES (cached)
Dependency gthread-2.0 found: YES (cached)
Message: rst2man not found, not building manual page.
Program utils/install_helper.sh found: YES
(/home/mssg/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/utils/install_helper.sh)
WARNING: Project targetting '>= 0.38' but tried to use feature introduced in
'0.40.0': build_by_default arg in custom_target
Build targets in project: 3
WARNING: Project specifies a minimum meson_version '>= 0.38' but uses
features which were added in newer versions:
 * 0.40.0: {'build_by_default arg in custom_target'}
Found ninja-1.8.2 at /usr/bin/ninja

mssg@ltmssg ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
$ sshfs
-bash: sshfs: no se encontró la orden

Can you help me?

Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

cyg Simple

https://superuser.com/questions/1264732/how-to-use-sshfs-on-cygwin

--
cyg Simple

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

hauck.adrian451
Thank you,

I execute:
- ninja
- ninja install

user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
$ ninja
[5/6] Compiling C object 'sshfs@exe/sshfs.c.o'.
../sshfs.c: En la función ‘sshfs_init’:
../sshfs.c:1746:28: aviso: ‘~’ on a boolean expression [-Wbool-operation]
         cfg->nullpath_ok = ~(sshfs.truncate_workaround ||
sshfs.fstat_workaround);
[6/6] Linking target sshfs.exe.

user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
$ ninja install
[0/1] Installing files.
Installing sshfs.exe to /usr/local/bin
Running custom install script
'/home/user/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/utils/install_helper.sh sbin bin'
'/usr/local/sbin/mount.sshfs' -> '../bin/sshfs'
'/usr/local/sbin/mount.fuse.sshfs' -> '../bin/sshfs'

user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
$ sshfs
cygfuse: initialization failed: winfsp-x64.dll not found

and now respond the command but the error is "cygfuse: initialization
failed: winfsp-x64.dll not found"

has happened?

Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

marco atzeri-4
Am 26.10.2018 um 18:03 schrieb hauck.adrian451:

> Thank you,
>
> I execute:
> - ninja
> - ninja install
>

> user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
> $ ninja
> [5/6] Compiling C object 'sshfs@exe/sshfs.c.o'.
> ../sshfs.c: En la función ‘sshfs_init’:
> ../sshfs.c:1746:28: aviso: ‘~’ on a boolean expression [-Wbool-operation]
>           cfg->nullpath_ok = ~(sshfs.truncate_workaround ||
> sshfs.fstat_workaround);
> [6/6] Linking target sshfs.exe.
>
> user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
> $ ninja install
> [0/1] Installing files.
> Installing sshfs.exe to /usr/local/bin
> Running custom install script
> '/home/user/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/utils/install_helper.sh sbin bin'
> '/usr/local/sbin/mount.sshfs' -> '../bin/sshfs'
> '/usr/local/sbin/mount.fuse.sshfs' -> '../bin/sshfs'
>
> user@cliente ~/sshfs-sshfs-3.5.0/build
> $ sshfs
> cygfuse: initialization failed: winfsp-x64.dll not found
>
> and now respond the command but the error is "cygfuse: initialization
> failed: winfsp-x64.dll not found"
>
> has happened?
>
> Regards,

have you installed WinFSP ?

http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/download/

---

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

hauck.adrian451
Hi,

Yes, I have installed "winfsp-1.3.18160.msi" and when the setup full options
"Core, Developer and FUSE for Cygwin":

Directorio de C:\Program Files\SSHFS-Win\bin

26/10/2018  23:45    <DIR>          .
26/10/2018  23:45    <DIR>          ..
30/11/2017  23:09            12.819 cygcom_err-2.dll
30/11/2017  23:09         2.288.659 cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll
30/11/2017  23:09            14.848 cygfuse-2.8.dll
30/11/2017  23:09            71.187 cyggcc_s-seh-1.dll
30/11/2017  23:09           980.499 cygglib-2.0-0.dll
30/11/2017  23:09           263.699 cyggssapi_krb5-2.dll
30/11/2017  23:09             9.235 cyggthread-2.0-0.dll
30/11/2017  23:09         1.033.235 cygiconv-2.dll
30/11/2017  23:09            42.515 cygintl-8.dll
30/11/2017  23:09           180.755 cygk5crypto-3.dll
30/11/2017  23:09           739.347 cygkrb5-3.dll
30/11/2017  23:09            35.859 cygkrb5support-0.dll
30/11/2017  23:09           485.907 cygpcre-1.dll
30/11/2017  23:10            12.307 cygssp-0.dll
30/11/2017  23:10         3.321.293 cygwin1.dll
30/11/2017  23:10            81.437 cygz.dll
30/11/2017  23:10           652.819 ssh.exe
30/11/2017  23:10            10.752 sshfs-win.exe
30/11/2017  23:10            70.144 sshfs.exe
              19 archivos     10.307.316 bytes

But continues the error "cygfuse: initialization failed: winfsp-x64.dll not
found"

Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

hauck.adrian451
Hi,

Excuse me, but I have found the library. It was in "C:\Program Files
(x86)\WinFsp\bin".

I have find where the references of dll in cygwin in this files:

C:\cygwin64\bin\cygfuse-2.8.dll
C:\cygwin64\bin\cygfuse-3.2.dll
/proc/registry32/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/WinFsp/InstallDir

The problem is I need indicate the location this dll and this position must
will directory of cygwin for a future deploy without install winfsp, only
the cygwin.

Is it posible?

Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

Brian Inglis
On 2018-10-26 17:54, hauck.adrian451 wrote:
> Excuse me, but I have found the library. It was in "C:\Program Files
> (x86)\WinFsp\bin".
> I have find where the references of dll in cygwin in this files:
> C:\cygwin64\bin\cygfuse-2.8.dll
> C:\cygwin64\bin\cygfuse-3.2.dll
> /proc/registry32/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/WinFsp/InstallDir

Did you read and follow:

        http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/download/
        http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/develop/sshfs/

sections starting from: Integrating with Cygwin?

Has Winfsp been run?

Are the Winfsp and Cygwin bin directories in the PATH of the userid running fuse?

> The problem is I need indicate the location this dll and this position must
> will directory of cygwin for a future deploy without install winfsp, only
> the cygwin.

Do you mean:
I need to give the path of the winfsp-x64.dll directory.
The path of the winfsp-x64.dll directory must be the path of a Cygwin standalone
install bin directory for future use.
?

To talk clearly about technical issues, it helps to break long sentences into
many shorter sentences.
Each short sentence should have explicit subjects and objects.
The result may have a lot of repeated words.
Run those shorter sentences through a translation app e.g. Google.
Use those output sentences as (the basis for) your explanation.

Re: cygwin: how to mount linux FS from cygwin

hauck.adrian451
Hi,

Thank you for the help.

I was review the urls indicated and install the command pkg-config:

- Created the file fuse.pc indicated the location the dll:

user@cliente~/winfsp-master/opt/cygfuse/fuse
$ more fuse.pc
arch=x64
prefix=${pcfiledir}/..
incdir=C:\Program Files (x86)\WinFsp
implib=C:\Program Files (x86)\WinFsp\winfsp-${arch}.dll

Name: fuse
Version: 2.8
Libs: "${implib}"
Cflags: -I"${incdir}"

user@cliente~/winfsp-master/opt/cygfuse/fuse
$ pwd
/home/user/winfsp-master/opt/cygfuse/fuse

Escuse me, but I don´t understad what  make the command pkg-config, I
executed "pkg-config fuse.pc" and "pkg-config cgfuse" but don´t result,
continues without found the dll.