cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account

cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account

Brian Inglis
Could be due to problems with cygwin-git-package pushes, but I have a few
updated packages to upload, and cygport uploads are now failing:

$ cygport tzcode.cygport upload
>>> Uploading tzcode-2020c-1.x86_64
>>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin:@cygwin.com
cd: Fatal error: max-retries exceeded ([hidden email]: Permission denied
(publickey).)
*** ERROR: Upload failed
$ cygport tzdata.cygport upload
>>> Uploading tzdata-2020c-1.noarch
>>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin:@cygwin.com
cd: Fatal error: max-retries exceeded ([hidden email]: Permission denied
(publickey).)
*** ERROR: Upload failed

Re: cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account again!

Brian Inglis
On 2020-10-17 09:52, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Could be due to problems with cygwin-git-package pushes, but I have a few
> updated packages to upload, and cygport uploads are now failing:

Hi folks,

Something else going on here since successful tzcode, tzdata uploads!

Trying to upload curl packages and same failure:

        $ cygport curl.cygport upload