cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account

Brian Inglis
Could be due to problems with cygwin-git-package pushes, but I have a few
updated packages to upload, and cygport uploads are now failing:

$ cygport tzcode.cygport upload
>>> Uploading tzcode-2020c-1.x86_64
>>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin:@cygwin.com
cd: Fatal error: max-retries exceeded ([hidden email]: Permission denied
(publickey).)
*** ERROR: Upload failed
$ cygport tzdata.cygport upload
>>> Uploading tzdata-2020c-1.noarch
>>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin:@cygwin.com
cd: Fatal error: max-retries exceeded ([hidden email]: Permission denied
(publickey).)
*** ERROR: Upload failed

--
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.
[Data in binary units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account again!

Brian Inglis
On 2020-10-17 09:52, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Could be due to problems with cygwin-git-package pushes, but I have a few
> updated packages to upload, and cygport uploads are now failing:

Hi folks,

Something else going on here since successful tzcode, tzdata uploads!

Trying to upload curl packages and same failure:

        $ cygport curl.cygport upload
        >>> Uploading curl-7.73.0-1.x86_64
        >>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin:@cygwin.com
        cd: Fatal error: max-retries exceeded ([hidden email]: Permission denied
(publickey).)
        *** ERROR: Upload failed

--
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.
[Data in binary units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cygport upload max-retries exceeded - please reset account again!

Jon TURNEY
On 18/10/2020 18:44, Brian Inglis wrote:

> On 2020-10-17 09:52, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> Could be due to problems with cygwin-git-package pushes, but I have a few
>> updated packages to upload, and cygport uploads are now failing:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Something else going on here since successful tzcode, tzdata uploads!
>
> Trying to upload curl packages and same failure:
>
> $ cygport curl.cygport upload
> >>> Uploading curl-7.73.0-1.x86_64
> >>> Running lftp sftp://cygwin:@cygwin.com
> cd: Fatal error: max-retries exceeded ([hidden email]: Permission denied
> (publickey).)
> *** ERROR: Upload failed
>

'max-retries exceeded' here is coming from lftp locally.

There's nothing to reset.