couldn't start opengrads

Candrasa Surya Dharma
Hello,

I want to start OpenGrads after I installed Cygwin, but it came with an
error message, I have uninstalled Cygwin and reinstall Grads again but the
same error occurred, this is the error message that I encountered

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
(c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\CandrasaSD>grads
      0 [main] grads 9284 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
poin
ter.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]
MAX_SIZE = 2048, needed size = 2193
Internal error: environment variable PATH is too long; change MAX_SIZE to
at lea
st 2193 and recompile or else shortten your PATH by 145 characters

Would you suggest the solution? thx

--

[image: CandrasaSD] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/110083298432983288666> [image:
CandrasaSD] <https://www.facebook.com/CandrasaSD>