clisp/maxima

Ken Brown-6
Achim,

I'm about to upload a test release of clisp.  Since it's a test release,
I don't think you necessarily need to make a corresponding release of
maxima.  But whether you do or not, I'd appreciate it if you would check
at some point that there's no maxima problem with the new clisp.

Thanks.

Re: clisp/maxima

Achim Gratz
Ken Brown writes:
> I'm about to upload a test release of clisp.  Since it's a test
> release, I don't think you necessarily need to make a corresponding
> release of maxima.  But whether you do or not, I'd appreciate it if
> you would check at some point that there's no maxima problem with the
> new clisp.

Thanks for letting me know, noted.