* calm now uses a separate pvr-src.hint in the relarea
This should have no externally visible effect (e.g. generated setup.ini
is not significantly changed), but it enables some complexity (some of
which isn't implemented properly) to be removed from calm.
At upload, if not present, this hint is created from the corresponding
pvr.hint by copying (if an install package also exists) or moving (if it
I have written a patch to cygport to generate packages in this form ,
but that's not yet in any released cygport.
- you have a private package repository, AND
- you run calm version >= 20200328
You'll need to successfully run 'calm-tool fix-missing-src-hint' on that
repository before you can use calm or mksetupini.
Additionally, there have been a few other related changes:
* md5.sum files are no longer generated in the relarea. (use the
sha512.sum files instead)
* The '!packages' files in maintainer upload directories (which only
exist for historical reasons, and haven't been updated for a while) have
been removed. (The authoritative source of this information is )