calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0

Bastian Germann
Hi,

I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
!ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

Regards,
Bastian

Re: calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0

Ken Brown-6
On 8/13/2017 5:12 PM, Bastian Germann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
> !ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
> get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

Did you create two !ready files, one under x86 and one under x86_64?

Re: calm does not recognize gambas3 3.10.0

ASSI
Bastian Germann writes:
> I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
> !ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
> get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

You shouldn't announce a package update before you've got confirmation
from calm that everything went OK and have checked that it's active on
cygwin.com so the mirrors will pick it up over time.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:

On 13/08/2017 22:12, Bastian Germann wrote:
> I uploaded a new version of gambas3 two days ago, but although the
> !ready file is in place, calm does not care about the files. I do not
> get any error emails to the address in !mail. What is the problem?

Thanks for drawing attention to this.

calm had stopped running on the 10th, due to an unusual error state
which required some manual intervention to fix.

I've restarted it and it seems to have picked up gambas 3.10.0-1 now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jon Turney writes:
> calm had stopped running on the 10th, due to an unusual error state
> which required some manual intervention to fix.
>
> I've restarted it and it seems to have picked up gambas 3.10.0-1 now.

Confirmed.