calimero

Denis Excoffier-4
Hello,

Is calimero dead (see latest `cat /proc/version`)?

Denis Excoffier.

Re: calimero

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Apr 10 19:36, Denis Excoffier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is calimero dead (see latest `cat /proc/version`)?

Do you refer to the latest snapshot, by any chance?  If so, no, calimero
is alive and healthy.

A change to my local ADSL had an unwelcome side effect when running VPNs
and, at the same time, trying to run rsync to upload the snapshots.
This leads to connection issues for some reason.  Therefore we set up a
Fedora 20 machine in the Red Hat board farm to build snapshots in future,
so my ADSL doesn't comaplain every time.