Xming with multiple windows mode

Frank Wells
Hi, all

I installed the Xming in a XP box, it work well using
XDMP to open the session. But if I choose the display
setting (in Xlaunch) to multiple windows, and start
program on remote computer (connecting using Putty), I
get an empty root window. There is nowhere (no xterm)
I can start any program in the remote computer. Do i
miss something?

If I use putty to connect to the remote session, and
set the DISPLAY to point my X server machine, then try
to start a X application, I get following errors:

Xlib: connection to "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" refused by
server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Xming with multiple windows mode

Colin Harrison
Hi,

Wrong mailing list, Xming is on