Win32/Cloxer.D!cl detected in setup.exe program

Win32/Cloxer.D!cl detected in setup.exe program

Gerrit Cap
I just downloaded the setup.exe for 64bit from cygwin.com and Microsoft
Defender quarantaines it because of Win32/Cloxer.D!cl

Re: Win32/Cloxer.D!cl detected in setup.exe program

Michael Wild
On Sat, 22 Dec 2018, 17:52 Gerrit Cap <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just downloaded the setup.exe for 64bit from cygwin.com and Microsoft
> Defender quarantaines it because of Win32/Cloxer.D!cl

Hi

Please refer to https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.setup.virus. Most
likely this is just another false positive. Also, you can try some of the
online services to check what other anti virus vendors make of it...

Seasons Greetings!

Michael