Website Work

Cygwin list mailing list
Hi There,

I'm reaching out to see if there are things you?d like to change or update on your site, or if you?d like to build a new site completely. I'm an excellent web developer capable of just about anything you can come up with and my rates are affordable for nearly everyone.

Let me know if you are interested then I will share our past work details, references and company information etc.

Thanks

Thanks
Jacquie Hartley

Note: - If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email. If this is not of your interest, you can simply reply with ?Remove" and we will delete your email from our lists. Thanks again
--
Problem reports:      https://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                  https://cygwin.com/faq/