WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer...

WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer...

Jonathan Beit-Aharon
      1 [main] bash 11276 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer.  Please report this problem to the public mailing list
[hidden email]

Wouldn't you need additional information?

The OS was upgraded from Win 7 to 10 recently... should I just reinstall
Cygwin?

Re: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer...

cygwinautoreply

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings