Upsync Warning

Administrator
Running UPSYNC for Cheops
      2 [main] bash 10088 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]

Re: Upsync Warning

Aaron Digulla
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:19 CET, Administrator <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Running UPSYNC for Cheops
>       2 [main] bash 10088 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
> the public mailing list [hidden email]

This happens when your software uses a version of Cygwin that is too old.

Please contact the provider of the software and ask them to update to the latest version of Cygwin.

https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

http://blog.pdark.de/

Re: Upsync Warning

marco atzeri-4
adding the originator as unlikely is subscribed to the mailing list

Am 12.12.2018 um 10:28 schrieb Aaron Digulla:

> On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:19 CET, Administrator <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Running UPSYNC for Cheops
>>        2 [main] bash 10088 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
>> the public mailing list [hidden email]
>
> This happens when your software uses a version of Cygwin that is too old.
>
> Please contact the provider of the software and ask them to update to the latest version of Cygwin.
>
> https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings
>
> Regards,

---