Two new TeX Live collections

Ken Brown-6
Would someone please add the following two lines to cygwin-pkg-maint?

texlive-collection-mathscience               Ken Brown
texlive-collection-mathscience-doc           Ken Brown

The first obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra and texlive-collection-science,
and the second obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra-doc and
texlive-collection-science-doc.  I assume the obsolete packages can be removed
from cygwin-pkg-maint once I've uploaded the new ones.

Thanks.

Re: Two new TeX Live collections

marco atzeri-4

Done

On 5/5/2017 10:59 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:

> On 05/05/2017 16:15, Ken Brown wrote:
>> Would someone please add the following two lines to cygwin-pkg-maint?
>>
>> texlive-collection-mathscience               Ken Brown
>> texlive-collection-mathscience-doc           Ken Brown
>>
>> The first obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra and
>> texlive-collection-science, and the second obsoletes
>> texlive-collection-mathextra-doc and texlive-collection-science-doc.  I
>> assume the obsolete packages can be removed from cygwin-pkg-maint once
>> I've uploaded the new ones.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Ken
>
> Done

Thanks.

One question (probably for Jon or Yaakov): Once I upload the new
texlive-collection-mathscience{,-doc} packages, the files for the obsolete ones
will appear in subdirectories of these.  But the previous versions of the now
obsolete packages will still appear in top-level directories
texlive-collection-mathextra, and so on.  Can calm handle this, or will there
have to be some manual rearrangement of the directories?

On 05/05/2017 17:17, Ken Brown wrote:

> On 5/5/2017 10:59 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>

>> On 05/05/2017 16:15, Ken Brown wrote:
>>> Would someone please add the following two lines to cygwin-pkg-maint?
>>>
>>> texlive-collection-mathscience               Ken Brown
>>> texlive-collection-mathscience-doc           Ken Brown
>>>
>>> The first obsoletes texlive-collection-mathextra and
>>> texlive-collection-science, and the second obsoletes
>>> texlive-collection-mathextra-doc and texlive-collection-science-doc.  I
>>> assume the obsolete packages can be removed from cygwin-pkg-maint once
>>> I've uploaded the new ones.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Ken
>>
>> Done
>
> Thanks.
>
> One question (probably for Jon or Yaakov): Once I upload the new
> texlive-collection-mathscience{,-doc} packages, the files for the
> obsolete ones will appear in subdirectories of these.  But the previous
> versions of the now obsolete packages will still appear in top-level
> directories texlive-collection-mathextra, and so on.  Can calm handle
> this, or will there have to be some manual rearrangement of the
> directories?
>
> Ken

It will need manual handling.
Calm can not handle same package in two different trees.

Re: Two new TeX Live collections

Yaakov Selkowitz
On 2017-05-05 10:17, Ken Brown wrote:
> One question (probably for Jon or Yaakov): Once I upload the new
> texlive-collection-mathscience{,-doc} packages, the files for the
> obsolete ones will appear in subdirectories of these.  But the previous
> versions of the now obsolete packages will still appear in top-level
> directories texlive-collection-mathextra, and so on.  Can calm handle
> this, or will there have to be some manual rearrangement of the
> directories?

Such cases have to be handled manually, which I just did for you.

On 5/5/2017 12:43 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

> On 2017-05-05 10:17, Ken Brown wrote:
>> One question (probably for Jon or Yaakov): Once I upload the new
>> texlive-collection-mathscience{,-doc} packages, the files for the
>> obsolete ones will appear in subdirectories of these.  But the previous
>> versions of the now obsolete packages will still appear in top-level
>> directories texlive-collection-mathextra, and so on.  Can calm handle
>> this, or will there have to be some manual rearrangement of the
>> directories?
>
> Such cases have to be handled manually, which I just did for you.

Thanks!

Ken