Struggling to upload

David Stacey
I'm trying to upload a new version of ruby-puppet-lint, a 'noarch'
package. I've FTP-d the files in and created a '!ready' cookie, but the
files aren't being moved.

I've probably done something wrong - please could someone take a look.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

Re: Struggling to upload

Jon TURNEY
On 29/09/2017 23:04, David Stacey wrote:
> I'm trying to upload a new version of ruby-puppet-lint, a 'noarch'
> package. I've FTP-d the files in and created a '!ready' cookie, but the
> files aren't being moved.
>
> I've probably done something wrong - please could someone take a look.

No, this was my fault, calm stopped running due to something it couldn't
handle.

I've restarted it, and it seems to have moved your upload (and a couple
of others that have been sitting there since yesterday :()

Re: Struggling to upload

David Stacey
On 29/09/17 23:44, Jon Turney wrote:

> On 29/09/2017 23:04, David Stacey wrote:
>> I'm trying to upload a new version of ruby-puppet-lint, a 'noarch'
>> package. I've FTP-d the files in and created a '!ready' cookie, but
>> the files aren't being moved.
>>
>> I've probably done something wrong - please could someone take a look.
>
> No, this was my fault, calm stopped running due to something it
> couldn't handle.
>
> I've restarted it, and it seems to have moved your upload (and a
> couple of others that have been sitting there since yesterday :()

Thanks very much.

Dave.