Re: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails

Re: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails

> On Feb 12 16:06, Houder wrote:
>> Hi Corinna,
>>

> Btw., it's really not necessary to address me directly in the subject of
> a mail to this list.  I am reading this list regulary and I'm not
> ignoring reports which look like a bug in Cygwin and least of all those
> with testcases.  In fact, I'd prefer a subject not calling me out.

Sorry but Corinna and Cygwin are clearly synonym

;-)

Re: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Feb 12 19:41, Marco Atzeri wrote:

> On 2/12/2015 7:00 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Feb 12 16:06, Houder wrote:
> >>Hi Corinna,
> >>

> >Btw., it's really not necessary to address me directly in the subject of
> >a mail to this list.  I am reading this list regulary and I'm not
> >ignoring reports which look like a bug in Cygwin and least of all those
> >with testcases.  In fact, I'd prefer a subject not calling me out.
> >

> Sorry but Corinna and Cygwin are clearly synonym
Heh.  Still, I'm not going to answer to the name "cygwin".

Re: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails

Warren Young-2

Clearly you are not Cygwin.  You are Cygwin’s mommy. :)

On Feb 12 13:04, Warren Young wrote:
> > On Feb 12, 2015, at 12:54 PM, Corinna Vinschen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> >> Sorry but Corinna and Cygwin are clearly synonym
> >
> > Heh.  Still, I'm not going to answer to the name "cygwin”.
>
> Clearly you are not Cygwin.  You are Cygwin’s mommy. :)

giggle :)

RE: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails

cyg Simple

> Sorry but Corinna and Cygwin are clearly synonym
>
> ;-)
> Marco

I have to admit that when I hear the name Corinna I immediately think Cygwin; however, I don't think Corinna when I hear Cygwin.

--
cyg Simple