Re: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Erwin Waterlander

Re: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Erwin Waterlander

Jon TURNEY
On 07/01/2018 20:43, [hidden email] wrote:
> ERROR: package 'libunistring-devel' version '0.9.8-1' is missing source
> ERROR: error while validating merged x86 packages for Erwin Waterlander
> SUMMARY: 5 INFO(s), 2 ERROR(s)

The libunitstring-devel hint file appears to be missing
'external-source: libunistring'.  I don't know why.

I fixed this and set the upload to be re-tried, which seems to have
succeeded.

Re: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Erwin Waterlander

waterlan
Jon Turney schreef op 2018-01-07 22:06:

> On 07/01/2018 20:43, [hidden email] wrote:
>> ERROR: package 'libunistring-devel' version '0.9.8-1' is missing
>> source
>> ERROR: error while validating merged x86 packages for Erwin
>> Waterlander
>> SUMMARY: 5 INFO(s), 2 ERROR(s)
>
> The libunitstring-devel hint file appears to be missing
> 'external-source: libunistring'.  I don't know why.
>
> I fixed this and set the upload to be re-tried, which seems to have
> succeeded.

Hi,

Thanks for fixing. Next time I will add it.

best regards,

--
Erwin Waterlander
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/