Re: Question / Fiscal Printer device.

Shankar Unni
Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:

> I have a question, I have a *fiscal* printer connected to a parallel port.

"*fiscal*"? I'm sure the Secret Service would have something to say
about that..

Re: Question / Fiscal Printer device.

Christopher Faylor-2
On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 03:23:30PM -0800, Shankar Unni wrote:
>Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:
>>I have a question, I have a *fiscal* printer connected to a parallel
>>port.
>
>"*fiscal*"?  I'm sure the Secret Service would have something to say
>about that..

Are you actually threatening fiscal violence?  Tsk, tsk.

RE: Question / Fiscal Printer device.

Gary R. Van Sickle

No no no you numbskulls, he said "fiscal", as in "not virtual".

--
Gary R. Van Sickle

RE: Question / Fiscal Printer device.

Dave Korn
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> [...]

  After Enron, WorldCom et al., it seems that fiscal things quite commonly
turn out to be virtual these days...

    cheers,
      DaveK