Re: ITP: tinyirc - A real tiny IRC client

Re: ITP: tinyirc - A real tiny IRC client

Jari Aalto-5

Eric Blake <ebb9-PGZyUNKar/[hidden email]> writes:

   wget -nv        \
     http://cygwin.cante.net/tinyirc/tinyirc-1.1-1.tar.bz2.sig \
     http://cygwin.cante.net/tinyirc/tinyirc-1.1-1.tar.bz2 \
     http://cygwin.cante.net/tinyirc/tinyirc-1.1-1-src.tar.bz2.sig \
     http://cygwin.cante.net/tinyirc/tinyirc-1.1-1-src.tar.bz2 \
     http://cygwin.cante.net/tinyirc/setup.hint

| I noticed this hasn't been reviewed yet.  Now that wget has been upgraded,
| the spelling is --no-verbose (--non-verbose is no longer recognized).
| Unfortunately, I could not complete my review:
|
| Connecting to w2kpicasso.cante.net|81.197.0.130|:81... connected.
| HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 File Not Found
| 06:43:33 ERROR 404: File Not Found.

Back in business. The w2k/Apache seems to die or choke after long
period of time. Should be accessible now for review.

Jari

Re: ITP: tinyirc - A real tiny IRC client

Eric Blake (cygwin)

Re: ITP: tinyirc - A real tiny IRC client

Jari Aalto-5
Eric Blake <ebb9-PGZyUNKar/[hidden email]> writes:

| You posted the original ITP long before the request that all ITPs list a
| stable distro example, where one exists

Would you remember words from the subject, so that I can read the thread.

| The packaging looked correct to me, and I was able to reproduce the build
| and use tinyirc for a simple smoke test, so I deemed it GTG and uploaded.
|  Please send an announcement to cygwin-announce!  Sorry it has taken so
| long from your original ITP.

No problem, I'm quite busy too and now have some spare time.

Thanks,
Jari