Re: [ITP] monotone (new address)

Lapo Luchini

> > Lapo Luchini wrote:
> > >Files?
> > >http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/monotone-0.25-1.tar.bz2
> > >http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/monotone-0.25-1-src.tar.bz2
> > >http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/setup.hint
>
> Same for the -src file.  Only setup.hint is ok.
Whooops. I guess my other message didn't get thru (my primary mailserver
is down, so this is not at all impossibile).

Simply put, I have put on an host a full setup.ini structure, so either
  setup.exe on http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/
or
  wget -r http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/monotone/
but of course, if the message telling so doesn't reach its intended
audience, this is worse than normal method instead of better ;-)

BTW: cyberx.lapo.it is my home's ADSL address, so it will be a bit
slower that www.lapo.it, but I have root access and it is in local
network, and it is so much easier for me to use (and to run genini on),
so unless it is a big problem, I think I will put here all future
packages...

    Lapo

Re: [ITP] monotone (new address)

Corinna Vinschen-2
> [...]