Re: CMake package contains Microsoft DLLs (was Re: CMake 2.2.3-1 ready)

Re: CMake package contains Microsoft DLLs (was Re: CMake 2.2.3-1 ready)

William A. Hoffman
At 01:13 PM 1/2/2006, Eric Blake wrote:

>> >I've removed the versions 2.2.3-1 from cygwin.com.  Please send a new
>> >version ASAP, which doesn't contain Microsoft DLLs.
>>
>> Sorry about that.  It was not intentional or required by the cmake cygwin build.
>> It was part of the install process on win32, but should not have been done
>> for cygwin.   I have new version ready in the same place:

>Please bump the release number to cmake-2.2.3-2 before we
>can upload; that way, people who have a stale cmake-2.2.3-1
>on their machine will get the upgrade from setup.exe.
>
>--
>Eric Blake

OK, done:

ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/setup.hint
ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.2.3-2.tar.bz2
ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.2.3-2-src.tar.bz2

Thanks.

-Bill

Re: CMake package contains Microsoft DLLs (was Re: CMake 2.2.3-1 ready)

Christopher Faylor-2
On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 05:56:24PM -0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/setup.hint
>ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.2.3-2.tar.bz2
>ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.2.3-2-src.tar.bz2

Uploaded.  I kept the old setup.hint.  It has a spelling correction in it:
manger -> manager.

cgf