RE: man goes into an infinite loop

Phil Betts-2
After reading the subject line, I was slightly disappointed not to
find a topological joke about a strip club.

Möbius just me.

I'll get me coat!

Phil

This email has been scanned by Ascribe PLC using Microsoft Antigen for Exchange.

RE: man goes into an infinite loop

Dave Korn
Phil Betts wrote on 16 October 2008 11:51:

> After reading the subject line, I was slightly disappointed not to
> find a topological joke about a strip club.
>
> Möbius just me.
>

> I'll get me coat!
>
> Phil

  So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good
jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and
the bartender says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a
man goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good jokes
lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the
[...]
lately?", and ************************STACK OVERFLOW - UNIVERSE
ABORTED4''%$&^@$%&@&$:£$#ryT$U*&^$(^&]'']/'/

NO CARRIER

RE: man goes into an infinite loop

zzapper
Dave Korn wrote in news:001601c92f7e$63465bf0$[hidden email]:

> [...]
> jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite
> loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the
> man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says
> "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into
> an infinite loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good jokes lately?",
> and so the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the
> bartender says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the man says "So,
> a man goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good
> jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite
> loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the
> man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says
> "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into

A Serif-Font walks into a bar

and the barman says ...

We don't want your type in here

--
zzapper
http://www.successtheory.com/tips/vimtips.html

> [...]
> > the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the
> bartender
> > says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man
> > goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good
> > jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an
> infinite
> > loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so
> > the man says "So, a man goes into an infinite loop, and the
> bartender
> > says "Heard any good jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man
> > goes into an infinite loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good
> > jokes lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an
> infinite
> > loop, and the bartender says "Heard any good jokes
> lately?", and so the man says "So, a man goes into an

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!

Oh man, those are going in the act!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote on 30 October 2008 05:05:

>> A Serif-Font walks into a bar
>>
>> and the barman says ...
>>
>> We don't want your type in here
>>

>> --
>> zzapper
>> http://www.successtheory.com/tips/vimtips.html
>
> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!
>
> Oh man, those are going in the act!

  Maybe for maximum effect it should be "Comic Sans" rather than "A
Serif-Font"?  After all, everybody hates Comic Sans!

    cheers,
      DaveK

RE: man goes into an infinite loop

Gary R. Van Sickle
> From: Dave Korn
>
> Gary R. Van Sickle wrote on 30 October 2008 05:05:
>
> >> A Serif-Font walks into a bar
> >>
> >> and the barman says ...
> >>
> >> We don't want your type in here
> >>

> >> --
> >> zzapper
> >> http://www.successtheory.com/tips/vimtips.html
> >

> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHH
> AAAA!!!!!!
> >
> > Oh man, those are going in the act!
>
>   Maybe for maximum effect it should be "Comic Sans" rather
> than "A Serif-Font"?  After all, everybody hates Comic Sans!

Yeah, I was resisting the urge to make improvements, but let's see...
Hmmm...  Ok:

A Type 1 font, a Speedo font, and a TrueType font walk into an X11R5 bar.
The barkeep says to the TrueType font, "Hey!  We don't serve your kind
here!"

I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare that that, ladies and
gentlemen, is PURE COMEDY GOLD!  Plus it earns me +10 Nerd Points(tm)!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote in news:1B881C9F068841559B5A70DB4706BA96@DFW5RB41:

>> From: Dave Korn

> Yeah, I was resisting the urge to make improvements, but let's see...
> Hmmm...  Ok:
>
> A Type 1 font, a Speedo font, and a TrueType font walk into an X11R5 bar.
> The barkeep says to the TrueType font, "Hey!  We don't serve your kind
> here!"

This and previous threads was the seed to me becoming a joke-teller and
becoming funny. I now get invited to parties and no longer spend Saturday
nights writing recursive awk scripts... oh and I created

http://www.squidoo.com/a-man-walks-into-a-bar

Go on, you too can find a way out of this newsgroup <G>