Please test: ctags-5.6-1 (again)

Warren Young
This is a reprise of my previous ctags thread.

To reiterate, because I'm a new maintainer using a relatively untested
build system, I'm treating this like a new ITP, even though ctags is
already part of the Cygwin distro.  I'm creating a new thread as a
result of Corinna's recent HEADSUP email asking for all open ITPs to be
resubmitted.

I have one GTG so far, from Dr. Volker Zell.

The files:

http://tangentsoft.net/cygwin/ctags/ctags-5.6-1.tar.bz2
http://tangentsoft.net/cygwin/ctags/ctags-5.6-1-src.tar.bz2
http://tangentsoft.net/cygwin/ctags/setup.hint

Re: Please test: ctags-5.6-1 (again)

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Jun 13 09:55, Warren Young wrote:

> This is a reprise of my previous ctags thread.
>
> To reiterate, because I'm a new maintainer using a relatively untested
> build system, I'm treating this like a new ITP, even though ctags is
> already part of the Cygwin distro.  I'm creating a new thread as a
> result of Corinna's recent HEADSUP email asking for all open ITPs to be
> resubmitted.
>
> I have one GTG so far, from Dr. Volker Zell.
>
> The files:
>
> http://tangentsoft.net/cygwin/ctags/ctags-5.6-1.tar.bz2
> http://tangentsoft.net/cygwin/ctags/ctags-5.6-1-src.tar.bz2
> http://tangentsoft.net/cygwin/ctags/setup.hint

Since you had a GTG already, I've uploaded your package and entered
your name in the maintainers column of my secret maintainer file ;-)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Since you had a GTG already, I've uploaded your package and entered
> your name in the maintainers column of my secret maintainer file ;-)

So will you _finally_ tell me where the underground lair is, then?

Thanks for your faith on this.  This new ctags is needed to support one
of the new features in Vim 7.0, so it's good to get it out there.

On Jun 13 11:14, Warren Young wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >
> >Since you had a GTG already, I've uploaded your package and entered
> >your name in the maintainers column of my secret maintainer file ;-)
>
> So will you _finally_ tell me where the underground lair is, then?

Never.  If I'd tell you it wouldn't be a secret maintainer file any
longer, right?

> Thanks for your faith on this.  This new ctags is needed to support one
> of the new features in Vim 7.0, so it's good to get it out there.

Sounds good.  However, please don't forget to announce the new package
on cygwin-announce, as described in http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting
section 9.

On Jun 13 19:30, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Sounds good.  However, please don't forget to announce the new package
> on cygwin-announce, as described in http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting
> section 9.
          ^
          8