Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1

Jonathan C. Allen-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1

Corinna Vinschen-2
Hi Jonathan,

On Nov  7 15:47, Jonathan C. Allen wrote:
> http://jca.sdf1.org/cygwin/ncftp-3.2.0-1-src.tar.bz2
> http://jca.sdf1.org/cygwin/ncftp-3.2.0-1.tar.bz2
> http://jca.sdf1.org/cygwin/setup.hint

thanks for taking over maintainership!

There's a problem in your setup.hint vs. postinstall script.  The
postinstall script refers to /bin/sh, while the setup.hint file
requires ash.  sh is not ash but bash for some time now.  What
do you want to change, the postinstall script or setup.hint?
It doesn't actually matter what you choose since ash and bash are
usually available in a base install.


Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1

Jonathan C. Allen-2
On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 09:48:56AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> On Nov  7 15:47, Jonathan C. Allen wrote:
> > http://jca.sdf1.org/cygwin/ncftp-3.2.0-1-src.tar.bz2
> > http://jca.sdf1.org/cygwin/ncftp-3.2.0-1.tar.bz2
> > http://jca.sdf1.org/cygwin/setup.hint
>
> thanks for taking over maintainership!
>
> There's a problem in your setup.hint vs. postinstall script.  The
> postinstall script refers to /bin/sh, while the setup.hint file
> requires ash.  sh is not ash but bash for some time now.  What
> do you want to change, the postinstall script or setup.hint?
> It doesn't actually matter what you choose since ash and bash are
> usually available in a base install.

I updated setup.hint to require bash instead of ash.

jca

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Nov  8 09:46, Jonathan C. Allen wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 09:48:56AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > There's a problem in your setup.hint vs. postinstall script.  The
> > postinstall script refers to /bin/sh, while the setup.hint file
> > requires ash.  sh is not ash but bash for some time now.  What
> > do you want to change, the postinstall script or setup.hint?
> > It doesn't actually matter what you choose since ash and bash are
> > usually available in a base install.
>
> I updated setup.hint to require bash instead of ash.

I've uploaded the package and removed the old 3.1.4-1 version.
Prev is now 3.1.7-1.

Again, thanks for taking over maintainership!


Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1

Hack Kampbjorn
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Again, thanks for taking over maintainership!

I second that 8-)

/me waiting for somebody to take over keychain and wget
>
>
> Corinna
>


--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Hack Kampbjørn