New gnuplot setup.hint file

Dr. Volker Zell
Hi

Until the problem with gnuplot calling kpsexpand unconditionally is
sorted out here is a new setup.hint file for gnuplot:

Please upload.

Re: New gnuplot setup.hint file

Christopher Faylor-2
On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 06:30:09PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>Hi
>
>Until the problem with gnuplot calling kpsexpand unconditionally is
>sorted out here is a new setup.hint file for gnuplot:

Done.

I really think your ldesc is too long however.  While there are a couple
of other examples of people using ldesc as an advertisement and as an
opportunity for a long discussion of the program, it really should only
be a few sentences describing the product in more detail.

Re: New gnuplot setup.hint file

Dr. Volker Zell

    > I really think your ldesc is too long however.  While there are a couple
    > of other examples of people using ldesc as an advertisement and as an
    > opportunity for a long discussion of the program, it really should only
    > be a few sentences describing the product in more detail.

You're right, I blindly copied the first two paragraphs out of gnuplot's
README.

Here is a better one, pleaase upload:

sdesc: "A command-line driven interactive function plotting utility."
ldesc: "Gnuplot is a command-line driven interactive function plotting
utility for UNIX, MSDOS, VMS, and many other platforms. Gnuplot
supports many different types of terminals, plotters, and printers
(including many color devices, and pseudo-devices like LaTeX) and is
easily extensible to include new devices. Gnuplot handles both curves

    > cgf

Ciao
  Volker