Mount under Task Scheduler

Maninmoon
I am having trouble accessing network drive from Task Scheduler
running a bash script

I put a "mount" in the script and noticed that my network drives are not listed.

Is there a way to force these to be mounted when bash script starts?

Moon

Re: Mount under Task Scheduler

Larry Hall (Cygwin)
On 05/29/2014 11:40 AM, xmoon 2000 wrote:
> I am having trouble accessing network drive from Task Scheduler
> running a bash script
>
> I put a "mount" in the script and noticed that my network drives are not listed.
>
> Is there a way to force these to be mounted when bash script starts?

<https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.shares>

Similar problem, different service, still the same solutions.

--
Larry

A: Yes.