Information about this list (off-topic)

Maurí­cio
  Hi,

  I'm really sorry to ask this here, but I looked in
all places I knew of (bottom of messages, page of
list) and could not find instructions on how to
unsubscribe from this list. Can anyone give me a tip?

  Thanks,
  Maurício

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
Click now to apply http://yahoo.degrees.info

RE: Information about this list (off-topic)

Dave Korn
On 06 November 2006 18:57, Maurício wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>   I'm really sorry to ask this here, but I looked in
> all places I knew of (bottom of messages, page of
> list) and could not find instructions on how to
> unsubscribe from this list. Can anyone give me a tip?

Two:

#1.  Look at the 'List-Unsubscribe' header.

#2.  http://cygwin.com/lists.html, use your browser's search facility to find
the word 'unsubscribe'.

    cheers,
      DaveK