ImageMAgick does not give any output

Jany Quintard
Hi

I am using ImageMagick under cygwin and it used to work fine.
Last sunday, I tried an update of cygwin for the mirrors in Essen and
Esslingen. Both aborted with a message saying "download incomplete"

Since, I reinstalled my cygwin applications from another mirror. Many
work as prviously, but the programs in the ImageMagick don't work : they
simply do nothing and don't give any output.

I suppose that some DLL has been damaged, but I can't figure which one.

Does anyone have an idea ?

TIA

Jany

Re: ImageMAgick does not give any output

Christopher Faylor-2
On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 10:05:01PM +0200, Jany Quintard wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am using ImageMagick under cygwin and it used to work fine.
>Last sunday, I tried an update of cygwin for the mirrors in Essen and
>Esslingen. Both aborted with a message saying "download incomplete"
>
>Since, I reinstalled my cygwin applications from another mirror. Many
>work as prviously, but the programs in the ImageMagick don't work : they
>simply do nothing and don't give any output.
>
>I suppose that some DLL has been damaged, but I can't figure which one.
>
>Does anyone have an idea ?

Please use the main cygwin mailing list for problem reports.

cgf