[ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Maurí­cio
  Hi,

  I would like to maintain a package for rlwrap.
Homepage and Debian stable package for that program
are:

http://utopia.knoware.nl/~hlub/rlwrap
http://packages.debian.org/stable/utils/rlwrap

  License is GPL. This is the description from the
author (also see setup.hint at the end of message):

"rlwrap is a 'readline wrapper' that uses the GNU
readline library to allow the editing of keyboard
input for any other command. Input history is
remembered across invocations, separately for each
command; history completion and search work as in bash
and completion word lists can be specified on the
command line."

  For instance, if you have a program 'foo' that
doesn't use readline to get input from command line,
you can run:

rlwrap foo

and everything works as if 'foo' was readline aware.

  Here are the files, generated by cygport:

ftp://ftp.mscsoftware.com/put/outgoing/cyg/setup.hint
ftp://ftp.mscsoftware.com/put/outgoing/cyg/rlwrap-0.24-1-src.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.mscsoftware.com/put/outgoing/cyg/rlwrap-0.24-1.tar.bz2

  Here is setup.hint:

######
sdesc: "Wraps GNU readline around keyboard input of
any command"
ldesc: "Uses the GNU readline library to allow the
editing of keyboard input for any other command. Input
history is remembered across invocations, separately
for each command; history completion and search work
as in bash and completion word lists can be specified
on the command line."
category: Utils
requires: cygwin readline
######

  Best regards,
  Maurício

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Dr. Volker Zell

    >   Hi,
    >   I would like to maintain a package for rlwrap.

    >   Here are the files, generated by cygport:

    > ftp://ftp.mscsoftware.com/put/outgoing/cyg/setup.hint
    > ftp://ftp.mscsoftware.com/put/outgoing/cyg/rlwrap-0.24-1-src.tar.bz2
    > ftp://ftp.mscsoftware.com/put/outgoing/cyg/rlwrap-0.24-1.tar.bz2

The following return code was received from the FTP server

 550: Requested action not taken. File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).

Ciao
  Volker

[GTG] Re: [ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Dr. Volker Zell

    >   Hi,
    >   I would like to maintain a package for rlwrap.

This package builds fine from source, packaging looks good. I also
tested it with sqlplus (Oracle) and it works fine.

GTG
  Volker

Re: [GTG] Re: [ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Aug  7 22:19, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>     >   Hi,
>     >   I would like to maintain a package for rlwrap.
>
> This package builds fine from source, packaging looks good. I also
> tested it with sqlplus (Oracle) and it works fine.

Thanks for reviewing, Volker.

Mauricio, before I upload the package, can I get your full name for my
list of maintainers, please?

Re: [GTG] Re: [ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Maurí­cio

--- Corinna Vinschen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> >     >   Hi,
> >     >   I would like to maintain a package for
> rlwrap.
> >
> > This package builds fine from source, packaging
> looks good. I also
> > tested it with sqlplus (Oracle) and it works fine.
>
> Thanks for reviewing, Volker.
>
> Mauricio, before I upload the package, can I get
> your full name for my
> list of maintainers, please?

  Sure. It's Maurício Antunes.

  Maurício

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [GTG] Re: [ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Aug  8 00:35, Maur?cio wrote:

> --- Corinna Vinschen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> > >     >   Hi,
> > >     >   I would like to maintain a package for
> > rlwrap.
> > >
> > > This package builds fine from source, packaging
> > looks good. I also
> > > tested it with sqlplus (Oracle) and it works fine.
> >
> > Thanks for reviewing, Volker.
> >
> > Mauricio, before I upload the package, can I get
> > your full name for my
> > list of maintainers, please?
> >

>   Sure. It's Maurício Antunes.

Thanks, rlwrap is uploaded.  Please send an announcement according to
the description at the bottom of http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting
to the cygwin-announce list in a couple of hours.

Re: [GTG] Re: [ITP] rlwrap-0.24-1

Maurí­cio

> > > rlwrap.

> packaging
> > > looks good. I also
> fine.
> > >
> > > Thanks for reviewing, Volker.
> > >
> > > Mauricio, before I upload the package, can I get
> > > your full name for my
> > > list of maintainers, please?
> > >

> >   Sure. It's Maurício Antunes.
>
> Thanks, rlwrap is uploaded.  Please send an
> announcement according to
> the description at the bottom of
> http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting
> to the cygwin-announce list in a couple of hours.

  Done.

  Maurício

http://mail.yahoo.com