[ITP] perl-Algorithm-Combinatorics

Achim Gratz
[repost]

The package was requested by a user on the main list and since I've used
it before in my local installation and it hasn't changed for quite soem
time upstream I see no problem of providing it officially.  It's in
openSUSE and Debian (probably in other distributions as well).

Re: [ITP] perl-Algorithm-Combinatorics

marco atzeri-4

added

On 2018-05-14 13:43, Achim Gratz wrote:
> The package was requested by a user on the main list and since I've used it
> before in my local installation and it hasn't changed for quite some time
> upstream I see no problem of providing it officially.  It's in openSUSE and
> Debian (probably in other distributions as well).
All but Arch, Mint, OpenMandriva, PCLinuxOS according to:

        https://pkgs.org/download/algorithm-combinatorics

- called libalgorithm-combinatorics-perl on Debian/Ubuntu.

Above is useful site for finding sources, packages, checking versions.

Marco Atzeri writes:
> added

Thanks.

DIY Stuff: