[ITP] naim-0.11.8

Jonathan C. Allen-2
I intend to package and maintain naim, starting with
the most recent 0.11.8 release, which fixes the TOC/TOC2
issue present in the currently-packaged 0.11.7.2 version.

Since naim has no maintainer I'd like to step forward
to maintain this package.  Unless anyone objects I'll
produce a package and make it available for inclusion
shortly.

http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00246.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00207.html

jca

Re: [ITP] naim-0.11.8

Christopher Faylor-2
On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 05:19:17AM +0000, Jon Allen wrote:

>I intend to package and maintain naim, starting with
>the most recent 0.11.8 release, which fixes the TOC/TOC2
>issue present in the currently-packaged 0.11.7.2 version.
>
>Since naim has no maintainer I'd like to step forward
>to maintain this package.  Unless anyone objects I'll
>produce a package and make it available for inclusion
>shortly.

>http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00246.html
>http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00207.html

Thanks for volunteering.  Much appreciated.

cgf