[ITP] minizip

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[ITP] minizip

cygwin-apps mailing list
cygport file attached.

This is a followup to Yaakov's suggestion in

   https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2020-May/040049.html

After I've uploaded this, someone should move all the minizip stuff under zlib
on sourceware to the new minizip directory.  Or else that should be done first,
I'm not sure which.  I guess the only question is whether calm will complain if
it's done in the wrong order.

Ken

minizip.cygport (915 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ITP] minizip

cygwin-apps mailing list
On 16.05.2020 00:48, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:

> cygport file attached.
>
> This is a followup to Yaakov's suggestion in
>
>    https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2020-May/040049.html
>
> After I've uploaded this, someone should move all the minizip stuff
> under zlib on sourceware to the new minizip directory.  Or else that
> should be done first, I'm not sure which.  I guess the only question is
> whether calm will complain if it's done in the wrong order.
>
> Ken

May be you want to correct this point

$ file minizip.cygport
minizip.cygport: ASCII text, with CRLF line terminators

my build complained.

I added minizip to the package list and I am checking the new
directory structure, as we need to move from

$ find ../zlib -type f -name "*mini*"
../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.11-1.hint
../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.11-1.tar.xz
../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.8-3.hint
../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.8-3.tar.xz
../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.11-1.hint
../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.11-1.tar.xz
../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.8-3.hint
../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.8-3.tar.xz
../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.7-1.hint
../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.7-1.tar.bz2
../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.8-1.hint
../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.8-1.tar.bz2

to

$ find . -type f
./minizip/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-2.9.2-1.hint
./minizip/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
./minizip/libminizip2.5/libminizip2.5-2.9.2-1.hint
./minizip/libminizip2.5/libminizip2.5-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1-src.hint
./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1-src.tar.xz
./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1.hint
./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
./minizip/minizip-debuginfo/minizip-debuginfo-2.9.2-1.hint
./minizip/minizip-debuginfo/minizip-debuginfo-2.9.2-1.tar.xz

before an upload.
And wait for a full reindex, otherwise calm will complain anyway.


Regards
Marco


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ITP] minizip

cygwin-apps mailing list
On 5/16/2020 11:40 AM, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:

> On 16.05.2020 00:48, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> cygport file attached.
>>
>> This is a followup to Yaakov's suggestion in
>>
>>    https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin-apps/2020-May/040049.html
>>
>> After I've uploaded this, someone should move all the minizip stuff under zlib
>> on sourceware to the new minizip directory.  Or else that should be done
>> first, I'm not sure which.  I guess the only question is whether calm will
>> complain if it's done in the wrong order.
>>
>> Ken
>
> May be you want to correct this point
>
> $ file minizip.cygport
> minizip.cygport: ASCII text, with CRLF line terminators

Sorry, my mailer converted the attachment.

> my build complained.
>
> I added minizip to the package list and I am checking the new
> directory structure, as we need to move from
>
> $ find ../zlib -type f -name "*mini*"
> ../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.11-1.hint
> ../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.11-1.tar.xz
> ../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.8-3.hint
> ../zlib/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-1.2.8-3.tar.xz
> ../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.11-1.hint
> ../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.11-1.tar.xz
> ../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.8-3.hint
> ../zlib/libminizip1/libminizip1-1.2.8-3.tar.xz
> ../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.7-1.hint
> ../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.7-1.tar.bz2
> ../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.8-1.hint
> ../zlib/minizip/minizip-1.2.8-1.tar.bz2
>
> to
>
> $ find . -type f
> ./minizip/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-2.9.2-1.hint
> ./minizip/libminizip-devel/libminizip-devel-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
> ./minizip/libminizip2.5/libminizip2.5-2.9.2-1.hint
> ./minizip/libminizip2.5/libminizip2.5-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
> ./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1-src.hint
> ./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1-src.tar.xz
> ./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1.hint
> ./minizip/minizip-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
> ./minizip/minizip-debuginfo/minizip-debuginfo-2.9.2-1.hint
> ./minizip/minizip-debuginfo/minizip-debuginfo-2.9.2-1.tar.xz
>
> before an upload.
> And wait for a full reindex, otherwise calm will complain anyway.

I see that you've made the change.  Thanks.  I'll wait another day or two before
uploading the new version, in case Yaakov has comments about the packaging.

Ken