[ITP] libcerf

Achim Gratz

I want to introduce libcerf to Cygwin as a new dependency for gnuplot.
Upstream recently moved from autotools to cmake and in the process
removed the pkg-config integration, but gnuplot resolves its presence
anyway.

root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
repo=$root/maint/$arch/release/libcerf

$repo/libcerf-1.7-1-src.tar.xz
$repo/libcerf-1.7-1.hint
$repo/libcerf-debuginfo/libcerf-debuginfo-1.7-1.hint
$repo/libcerf-debuginfo/libcerf-debuginfo-1.7-1.tar.xz
$repo/libcerf-devel/libcerf-devel-1.7-1.hint
$repo/libcerf-devel/libcerf-devel-1.7-1.tar.xz
$repo/libcerf-doc/libcerf-doc-1.7-1.hint
$repo/libcerf-doc/libcerf-doc-1.7-1.tar.xz
$repo/libcerf1/libcerf1-1.7-1.hint
$repo/libcerf1/libcerf1-1.7-1.tar.xz

Re: [ITP] libcerf

marco atzeri-4
Am 26.11.2018 um 20:50 schrieb Achim Gratz:

> I want to introduce libcerf to Cygwin as a new dependency for gnuplot.
> Upstream recently moved from autotools to cmake and in the process
> removed the pkg-config integration, but gnuplot resolves its presence
> anyway.

noted a minor problem building on my x86_64

>>> Checking packages for missing or duplicate files
find: ‘usr/include/defs.h’: No such file or directory

for what I see the defs.h is only on the source tree
so the PKG_IGNORE is irrilevant

all the rest looks fine.

GTG, and added to cygwin-pkg-maint

---

Re: [ITP] libcerf

Achim Gratz
Marco Atzeri writes:
> noted a minor problem building on my x86_64

> find: ‘usr/include/defs.h’: No such file or directory

That's already fixed by removing the file from the install spec, I just
didn't remember to re-upload.  I'll re-build the package anyway, still
hoping they fix the bug introduced in the newer version which got
retracted and re-release soon.

> GTG, and added to cygwin-pkg-maint

Thanks.