[ITP] jpegoptim

Federico Kircheis
Hello to everyone,

I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for the program jpegoptim.
(see https://github.com/tjko/jpegoptim)

It would be a new package for the cygwin distribution, but it is already
distributed on different systems, like Arch, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE,
Gentoo and many others, including BSD and Mac OS (more information can
be found here: https://packages.debian.org/sid/jpegoptim,
https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/media-gfx/jpegoptim,
https://software.opensuse.org/package/jpegoptim,
https://pkgs.org/download/jpegoptim).

Currently there is an unofficial x64 Windows port at
https://github.com/XhmikosR/jpegoptim-windows/.

The current latest release can be downloaded from
https://github.com/tjko/jpegoptim/archive/RELEASE.1.4.6.tar.gz

.hint and .cygport files are attached

Best regards

Federico Kircheis

jpegoptim.hint (310 bytes) Download Attachment
jpegoptim.cygport (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [ITP] jpegoptim

marco atzeri-4
Am 20.12.2019 um 15:56 schrieb Federico Kircheis:

> Hello to everyone,
>
> I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for the program jpegoptim.
> (see https://github.com/tjko/jpegoptim)
>
> It would be a new package for the cygwin distribution, but it is already
> distributed on different systems, like Arch, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE,
> Gentoo and many others, including BSD and Mac OS (more information can
> be found here: https://packages.debian.org/sid/jpegoptim,
> https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/media-gfx/jpegoptim,
> https://software.opensuse.org/package/jpegoptim,
> https://pkgs.org/download/jpegoptim).
>

> Best regards
>
> Federico Kircheis

looks fine. I added it to the package list.
You can upload

Re: [ITP] jpegoptim

Federico Kircheis
On 20.12.19 17:57, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> looks fine. I added it to the package list.
> You can upload

Thank you very much, packages uploaded.

Federico