[ITP] cmake 3.12.0

Ivan Shynkarenka

Re: [ITP] cmake 3.12.0

Ivan Shynkarenka

Re: [ITP] cmake 3.12.0

ASSI
Ivan Shynkarenka writes:
> I'd like to update and maintain cmake package. I prepared the latest cmake
> 3.12.0 package for x86/x86_64:

As cmake does have a maintainer (two actually) you can't just ITP it.
Whether you can ITA it needs discussion with the current maintainer.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:

Re: [ITP] cmake 3.12.0

Ivan Shynkarenka
> As cmake does have a maintainer (two actually) you can't just ITP it.
> Whether you can ITA it needs discussion with the current maintainer.

cmake package was not updated since 2016-09-09. Maybe it's abandoned.
Can I find somewhere emails of cmake maintainers?