[ITP] Perl distributions

ASSI

I've updated a few distributions for Perl-5.30 that pull in new
dependencies.  Please add them to cygwin-pkg-maint and have these owned
by me, thanks.

perl-Alien-Build
perl-Alien-Libxml2
perl-B-COW
perl-Encode-compat
perl-FFI-CheckLib
perl-File-chdir
perl-JSON-Parse
perl-Number-Misc
perl-String-Util
perl-Test-Toolbox

Re: [ITP] Perl distributions

Jon TURNEY
On 17/11/2019 07:11, Achim Gratz wrote:

> I've updated a few distributions for Perl-5.30 that pull in new
> dependencies.  Please add them to cygwin-pkg-maint and have these owned
> by me, thanks.
>
> perl-Alien-Build
> perl-Alien-Libxml2
> perl-B-COW
> perl-Encode-compat
> perl-FFI-CheckLib
> perl-File-chdir
> perl-JSON-Parse
> perl-Number-Misc
> perl-String-Util
> perl-Test-Toolbox

Done.

Re: [ITP] Perl distributions

ASSI
Achim Gratz writes:
> I've updated a few distributions for Perl-5.30 that pull in new
> dependencies.  Please add them to cygwin-pkg-maint and have these owned
> by me, thanks.

Following are the new dependencies for grepmail (see Jari Aalto's
request):

perl-UNIVERSAL-require
perl-Test-Compile
perl-FileHandle-Unget
perl-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:

Re: [ITP] Perl distributions

Jon TURNEY
On 26/11/2019 19:40, Achim Gratz wrote:

> Achim Gratz writes:
>> I've updated a few distributions for Perl-5.30 that pull in new
>> dependencies.  Please add them to cygwin-pkg-maint and have these owned
>> by me, thanks.
>
> Following are the new dependencies for grepmail (see Jari Aalto's
> request):
>
> perl-UNIVERSAL-require
> perl-Test-Compile
> perl-FileHandle-Unget