[ITA] xfig-3.2.6a-1

ASSI

As previously mentioned, I'd like to adopt xfig (including
transfig/fig2dev).  Jon Turney already changed cygwin-pkg-maint and
moved transfig under the xfig umbrella and in turn removed the
non-existing fig2dev package.

root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
repo=$root/maint/$arch/release/xfig

$repo/transfig/transfig-3.2.6a-1.hint
$repo/transfig/transfig-3.2.6a-1.tar.xz
$repo/xfig-debuginfo/xfig-debuginfo-3.2.6a-1.hint
$repo/xfig-debuginfo/xfig-debuginfo-3.2.6a-1.tar.xz
$repo/xfig-lib/xfig-lib-3.2.6a-1.hint
$repo/xfig-lib/xfig-lib-3.2.6a-1.tar.xz
$repo/xfig-3.2.6a-1-src.tar.xz
$repo/xfig-3.2.6a-1.hint
$repo/xfig-3.2.6a-1.tar.xz

Alternatively, point setup.exe at $root and it should offer xfig and any
of its sub-packages you already have installed for update.  The
setup.ini is signed with my PGP key available at $root/stromeko.gpg,
which you can download and then feed to setup.exe via the -K switch.
The fingerprint of that key is:

      B22B 4890 B89E 5E5A 795C  E305 B40B EC75 3152 B1C3

If you have the keyart script (Python, you can just download from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/atoponce/keyart/master/keyart), this
is what you should see after importing the key into your public keyring:

> keyart stromeko
+-----[DSA 2048]----+
|         ^.        |
|        ^ .        |
|       ^ E         |
|    . . ^ :        |
|. .  ^ : .         |
|.^  . ^.:S         |
| ..  . :^.         |
|.  .^ ^.^          |
|. ^:.^ ..          |
| ^:... .           |
|.^    .            |
+-----[3152B1C3]----+
+-------------------+
|                 :X|
|             .  ^^^|
|            :   ..^|
|         . : .   E |
|          i . . .  |
|       ^ S l : .   |
|        i l ^ ^    |
|       ^ . .       |
|      .   .        |
|       . .         |
|      ...          |
+-------------------+

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:

Re: [ITA] xfig-3.2.6a-1

ASSI
Achim Gratz writes:
> As previously mentioned, I'd like to adopt xfig (including
> transfig/fig2dev).  Jon Turney already changed cygwin-pkg-maint and
> moved transfig under the xfig umbrella and in turn removed the
> non-existing fig2dev package.

Any comments?

Re: [ITA] xfig-3.2.6a-1

Corinna Vinschen-2
On Oct 11 20:43, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
> > As previously mentioned, I'd like to adopt xfig (including
> > transfig/fig2dev).  Jon Turney already changed cygwin-pkg-maint and
> > moved transfig under the xfig umbrella and in turn removed the
> > non-existing fig2dev package.
>
> Any comments?

ship it?

Cygwin Maintainer                 cygwin AT cygwin DOT com

Re: [ITA] xfig-3.2.6a-1

ASSI
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> Any comments?
>
> ship it?

An option I hadn't considered so far.  :-)

Re: [ITA] xfig-3.2.6a-1

Andrew Schulman

Gold stars awarded! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#AG