[ITA] util-linux

Mark Geisert
I'd like to adopt util-linux from Yaakov if that's possible.  To that end
I've re-spun the current (for Cygwin) 2.33.1 release with additional
patches to enable building 'taskset' and 'chrt'.  Taskset works, chrt
"works" but can't do anything useful.  Tested both 64- and 32-bit Cygwin.

I've placed a copy of the source tarball at
http://maxrnd.com/~mark/cygwin/util-linux/util-linux-2.33.1-2-src.tar.xz
for your reviewing pleasure.  I'd appreciate any comments or corrections.
Thanks,

..mark

Re: [ITA] util-linux

Yaakov Selkowitz
On Mon, 2020-04-06 at 02:13 -0700, Mark Geisert wrote:
> I'd like to adopt util-linux from Yaakov if that's possible.  To that end
> I've re-spun the current (for Cygwin) 2.33.1 release with additional
> patches to enable building 'taskset' and 'chrt'.  Taskset works, chrt
> "works" but can't do anything useful.  Tested both 64- and 32-bit Cygwin.
>
> I've placed a copy of the source tarball at
> http://maxrnd.com/~mark/cygwin/util-linux/util-linux-2.33.1-2-src.tar.xz
> for your reviewing pleasure.  I'd appreciate any comments or corrections.

LGTM, package is yours now.