[ITA] poppler, poppler-data

cygwin-apps mailing list
cygport files attached.  In both cases these are routine updates to the latest
upstream release.  For poppler, I also updated the Fedora patches to those that
are used in the latest Fedora release (but I ignored the patches that are for
qt4, since the Cygwin build uses qt5).

Ken

poppler.cygport (4K) Download Attachment
poppler-data.cygport (815 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [ITA] poppler, poppler-data

cygwin-apps mailing list
Am 14.05.2020 um 16:54 schrieb Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps:
> cygport files attached.  In both cases these are routine updates to the
> latest upstream release.  For poppler, I also updated the Fedora patches
> to those that are used in the latest Fedora release (but I ignored the
> patches that are for qt4, since the Cygwin build uses qt5).
>
> Ken

both yours